[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

The only issue I'm having with this, is with the WCW Nitro arena, anytime it goes to load up, the game crashes to desktop, every other arena works fine, I haven't experienced any other issues, besides the Nitro Arena.

The only issue I'm having with this, is with the WCW Nitro arena, anytime it goes to load up, the game crashes to desktop, every other arena works fine, I haven't experienced any other issues, besides the Nitro Arena.

Can't seem to replicate this on my end. Everything seems to be working fine on Nitro. Maybe try re-downloading and replacing the .../pac/arena/entrance/arentrance17.pac file

fully loaded arena crashes on me 

I was able to replicate this. Looking into it, but I'm not sure what is causing it. For some reason it never crashed during pre-release testing.

EDIT: For Fully Loaded I believe the issue is a faulty locator file. To eliminate it replace the "...WWE 2K15\pac\menu\Assets\_SingleRead\anime\locator\ltag_locator.pac" file with your backup of that file.

Edited by LordJustice17

I can report the same issue on Nitro. Every other arena is working fine, Nitro is crashing. Installed everything as explained. Does the seperate released Nitro arena replace the same arena in your overall mod? Maybe this could then be a fix?

I can report the same issue on Nitro. Every other arena is working fine, Nitro is crashing. Installed everything as explained. Does the seperate released Nitro arena replace the same arena in your overall mod? Maybe this could then be a fix?

No, It's the same entrance file as Nick's separate release, but it's packed into a different slot.

Does it crash every time?

unfortunately yes. Will try to reinstall it, but all previous versions have been working and followed the instructions in detail.

looks good! it would be a little better without the mats outside the ring, if that's possible :)

Here ya go:

sv2re1.jpg

2m5xq9c.jpg

And as a bonus, Corey Graves hanging out backstage:

egrdwp.jpg

Awesome work, loving the Arenas. Quick question, is this compatible with the Universal Attire Mod?

No, this mod has it's own misc. See quoted post below from Red:

Thanks guy's but it's to hard to add the multiple attire's im not smart enough lol when you release the propper version could you maybe be able to add one with no names and one with the 10slots open? if not it's cool keep it up

This one has 100 slots open already. Just go to hex editor, follow my beginners tutorial along with red roosters and edit the numbers you need.

Just use our misc. It has same slots as the other misc mod but ours are all properly named. The other is generic. 

• Like 1

awesome thanks again for the feedback. loving your work. I'll be throwing a donation you guys way. 

P.S.

I'm trying to add red roosters ultimate warrior and honky tonk man, as well as other wrestlers with multiple attires. 

Edited by HeymanGuy24

Damn bro....fantastic job on njpw arena. So are these arena like ecw already have been updated in the link?

No, still have a bunch of work to do before the release. They will be in version 4.

Hey your mods are awesome but I can't stand my problem with the game. I wanted to replace my files back to original arenas and I tried every way to replace it. It changed everything except arpons. Please help me! I tried every way I could.

Hey your mods are awesome but I can't stand my problem with the game. I wanted to replace my files back to original arenas and I tried every way to replace it. It changed everything except arpons. Please help me! I tried every way I could.

Make sure you restore the entire pac folder and entire dlc60 folder. It sounds like you didn't replace the misc files.

ROH Preview:

2qio76q.jpg

j93rc2.jpg