[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

I've pretty much finished my base ECW/Indy Arena and have started doing texture work and small model edits to make the different arenas unique.

Major problem I'm still having is figuring out how to make an arena that has a flat entrance use a ramp. The ramp is a necessity due to how the backstage area is built to hide the crowd. Unfortunately in arenas that don't have a ramp by default the wrestlers will walk right through the ramp and be hidden under it.

Anyways, here's a quick preview:

35ireaq.jpg

how do u install it is it drag and drop thing? i am need some of help

There is a readme that explains the install process included with the download. It's basically copy/paste.

what am i doing wrong?

Well considering you haven't really given me many details I can't really say.

You have the DLC installed?

You downloaded the newest version of the mod?

And you copied/extracted ALL the folders/files included in the download zip into the root WWE 2K15 folder?

And you made sure to overwrite files when asked?

And you deleted your arc file?

Nah man, it's simple.. If you really read the tutorial and even looked at the files, you will easily see the download is organized in the order and file names they go in. 

Find the apron file, ringmat, etc and look at our misc and copy the values into your misc. 

what do I type in HxD to find Lucha Underground?

Use the table of assets file. Figure out the number for the LU apron, and then type in apron":# in HxD in our misc. With # being your apron number. Then look at the values around that. Stadium values start each arena set. Look at the settings and copy them into your own misc for whatever arena you want to replace. Default misc apron values are also included in the Table of Assets.

Remember to copy the respective pac files into their proper directories (look at how they are placed in the download files). So if you add apron 99 to your misc file, you have to add arapron99.pac to your ..pac/arena/apron folder.

Nah man, it's simple.. If you really read the tutorial and even looked at the files, you will easily see the download is organized in the order and file names they go in. 

Find the apron file, ringmat, etc and look at our misc and copy the values into your misc. 

what do I type in HxD to find Lucha Underground?

Use the table of assets file. Figure out the number for the LU apron, and then type in apron":# in HxD in our misc. With # being your apron number. Then look at the values around that. Stadium values start each arena set. Look at the settings and copy them into your own misc for whatever arena you want to replace. Default misc apron values are also included in the Table of Assets.

Remember to copy the respective pac files into their proper directories (look at how they are placed in the download files). So if you add apron 99 to your misc file, you have to add arapron99.pac to your ..pac/arena/apron folder.

ok I think I am getting HxD now :) it really means a lot thank you 

oh ok thanks much i am not good at the hex program

If you are installing the whole thing you don't need to hex anything. It's literally copy/paste. Everything is explained in the readme.

well i made backup of the whole folder and tried putting those files in the backup it didnt work can not make a backup of the wwe folder it do it like that sotor like nba2k basketball?

well i made backup of the whole folder and tried putting those files in the backup it didnt work can not make a backup of the wwe folder it do it like that sotor like nba2k basketball?

I'm not sure what you mean? Please use actual periods, commas, and sentences. Why are you putting the mod files into your backup folder?

The process is:

1) Download Mod zip file (make sure you are downloading the newest version 0.3).

2) Delete your plistWin32.arc file from you main WWE2K15 folder.

3) Extract all the files/folders from the download zip into your main WWE2K15 folder.

4) Overwrite any files when asked.

5) Start game.

6) Enjoy.

Edited by LordJustice17

ah ok cool thanks what i mean is can i back up my main wwe2k folder because i do have mods in there and say i wanted to have 2 versions of the game one with the current areans and one with the modded arenas right now i have 2 folders ones a backup and other is the main folder

ah ok cool thanks what i mean is can i back up my main wwe2k folder because i do have mods in there and say i wanted to have 2 versions of the game one with the current areans and one with the modded arenas right now i have 2 folders ones a backup and other is the main folder

I believe so, but I haven't done that myself so I can't say for sure.