[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Ok click where it says beta attitude era and beyond.Scroll your mouse on top of the name where it says download

Then you just download

Ok click where it says beta attitude era and beyond.Scroll your mouse on top of the name where it says download

Then you just download

I know that just I want the Lucha Underground Ringmat and Ropes and that's it. I just don't know where to put the files.

Well then I would try re-downloading and re-installing then.

Now when im in the matchup screen its a endless loading screen

Sorry man but that tutorial is as detailed as we could ever explain. Just check asset table and see what files you need, place in folder and change your misc accordingly (all this is explained in greatest detail in our tutorial)

Sorry man but that tutorial is as detailed as we could ever explain. Just check asset table and see what files you need, place in folder and change your misc accordingly (all this is explained in greatest detail in our tutorial)

ok. I just do better with video tutorials. 

could you send me a screen shot of where I put the file?

Nah man, it's simple.. If you really read the tutorial and even looked at the files, you will easily see the download is organized in the order and file names they go in. 

Find the apron file, ringmat, etc and look at our misc and copy the values into your misc. 

Nah man, it's simple.. If you really read the tutorial and even looked at the files, you will easily see the download is organized in the order and file names they go in. 

Find the apron file, ringmat, etc and look at our misc and copy the values into your misc. 

what do I type in HxD to find Lucha Underground?

I need help i cant even play one match because it freezes at matchup screen.What do i do?

Edited by HardyFanForever

if re-install will it overwrite mods

yes

Then yes probably re-install.

will it overwrite mods?

Yes so back them up before you do it.

Hey man, GREAT work on this. I love everything you've done with this, and it's so well done. Have you considered releasing different background-videos for the main menu? The Attitude Era one is awesome, just thought it'd be rad to be able to switch them out for others. Unless this is a super easy process that I'm not sure of!

Great job though, keep it up!

Hey man, GREAT work on this. I love everything you've done with this, and it's so well done. Have you considered releasing different background-videos for the main menu? The Attitude Era one is awesome, just thought it'd be rad to be able to switch them out for others. Unless this is a super easy process that I'm not sure of!

Great job though, keep it up!

Well alternate background videos are fairly low priority, however, there is already one Smackdown themed alternative one in the supplemental mods folder at the release link.

Also, look around the forums as others have also released their own menu mods. If you install one of those they should simply replace the menu items but shouldn't effect the rest of our mod.

• Like 1

I will not be releasing other videos or other alternates as it is super easy to do yourself and I have released tutorials plus templates for everything we have done. 

Modding has has taken way more time than I expected so for now.. I have taken a break. LordJustice is still trucking, but nameplates and suff as such are mine to do so hopefully I can pick back up on those here soon!

• Like 1