[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

that's so fantastic. just crazy. Now you just need a little light ^^ spotlight on Entrance. and perhaps above the ring. Shadows on the crowd area. and we have an end horny Indy Arena! :'(:rolleyes:

perhaps a small monitor on the Entrance. quite small for Titan throne

I think I may have figured out my problem with the tron style entrance I was having before so I'm going to give that another kick at the can. I also need to finish fleshing out the backstage area. Right now it's basically just a big box. I have separate wall and floor textures in place but I still have to figure the proper scale for them, and then add more objects to make the area look fuller.

Once I get the common structures narrowed down I'm going to try to create a few variations (different entrances, textures, etc) to try and make each of the Indy arenas included in our mod feel unique, and give you other modders a few different bases to work with.

I like how your going to make each indy arena feel unique. If we found a way to make it so refs attires are different to each arena that would work well with my referee attire mod.

it all sounds so good. Thank you. if you get it all. i love you ^^ That would be a dream for me as Indy fan. I look for years no longer WWE! only TNA, NJPW, ROH, WXW (live) and Lucha Underground. If I then look WWE only NXT! 

One thing that would be helpful is if someone could figure out what each of the ceiling light, spotlight, and IBL do. You could probably do that by changing them individually in the misc for a specific arena and then noting what seems to change in-game. It might also be useful to see what kind of texture files are inside each type of file.

• Like 1

Quick update on the floor mods for the ECW/Indy arena:

2005j6d.jpg

Still need to see if I can scale it up a bit to increase the texture quality of the floor, but I think I've figured out the proper ratio. Also created a template to add shadows in the crowd area. Took some trial and error but I'm finally satisfied with the placement and darkness of the shadows. Once I've got it figured out I'll release the template so others can do similar floor textures for other Indy arenas.

Kinda looks like the korakuen hall njpw uses for some shows. looks good though.

One thing that would be helpful is if someone could figure out what each of the ceiling light, spotlight, and IBL do. You could probably do that by changing them individually in the misc for a specific arena and then noting what seems to change in-game. It might also be useful to see what kind of texture files are inside each type of file.

I'll try and do this for you. I've been holding off on it way too long.

Okay well something that I've noticed is that, changing the settings on their own does nothing at all. It has to match the stadium as well. I'm not too sure yet, whether ibl is part of that.

Edited by beastedot9

Quick update on the floor mods for the ECW/Indy arena:

2005j6d.jpg

Still need to see if I can scale it up a bit to increase the texture quality of the floor, but I think I've figured out the proper ratio. Also created a template to add shadows in the crowd area. Took some trial and error but I'm finally satisfied with the placement and darkness of the shadows. Once I've got it figured out I'll release the template so others can do similar floor textures for other Indy arenas.

I noticed that on arenas that have this type of fence (which I loved) for old school arenas, there is a glitch.

If you try to use the OMG that breaks the fence, they go though it, not break, it doesn't fall over, they just go thought it and walk back though it.

Then if you try again, they just keep running endlessly since there is "nothing there" .... even though I can see it, but of course to the game it shouldn't be there.

I wonder if you can make the fence go down or something, if not no biggie, I', loving your work.

Thank you again.

Kinda looks like the korakuen hall njpw uses for some shows. looks good though.

Well...there is a NJPW ring included already...and the matchup screen for that arena says Korakuen Hall...so who knows what kind of spin off could occur. ;)

Entrance reminds me a bit of ROH/ECW you know something not too WWE Flash.

Edited by Gammah88

Please don't bleed on the carpet......steam cleaning is expensive.

dq5dl5.jpg

really good. the floor is properly indy i love it ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

that would be a good for ROH Entrance:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i61.tinypic.com/vpkd8p.png

--------------

New Entrance Tron (WIP): looks really awesome! Awesoem what are you doing so! Give us more of it ^^ my Indy heart beats faster!!!

Edited by xWrestling

I noticed that on arenas that have this type of fence (which I loved) for old school arenas, there is a glitch.

If you try to use the OMG that breaks the fence, they go though it, not break, it doesn't fall over, they just go thought it and walk back though it. 

Then if you try again, they just keep running endlessly since there is "nothing there" .... even though I can see it, but of course to the game it shouldn't be there.  I wonder if you can make the fence go down or something, if not no biggie, I', loving your work.

Thank you again.

quoted myself.... anything about this?

No idea what would be controlling that. I'll see if I stumble across anything but it's pretty low on the priority list right now.

Why wont some arenas work?

Going to need a bit more info than that. Everything seems to work fine for everyone else.

Why wont some arenas work?

Going to need a bit more info than that. Everything seems to work fine for everyone else.

Well fully loaded crashes the game, wrong apron on ecw,anarchy rulz,and souled out. What am i doing wrong?

Did you follow all the instructions in the readme file and copy all the folders/files and overwrite everything when asked?

Did you follow all the instructions in the readme file and copy all the folders/files and overwrite everything when asked?

Yes

Those three aprons you mentioned are all plain black/grey btw.

But instead of plain black/grey i get raw 11