[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

That's not going to happen unfortunately. It would just make the list messier and would take away time from other things that are more important. Between the TOA and the misc file everything is there to let you figure out what each arena uses fairly easily. The purpose of the TOA is to allow people ease of customization and it achieves that goal as neatly as possible.

Well there's another problem, if I'm not mistaken.  The list at the end of the ToA, (which lists the defaults), is riddled with duplicated numbers and names.  Also the ToA doesn't seem to have been updated to reflect the DLC stuff.  You included DLC folders with v0.3 so I think it might be important.

Honestly, it's very organized and has taken long enough compiling what's there. I don't think its much to ask for you to figure it out on your own (it's really not that hard) and not just rely on us to do everything. We would like to work on other things instead of just compiling lists of what we already know, which we did by experimenting and learning as we encourage you to do so you can do things yourself.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

After a really long time, it took me over 2 days to finally be able to play the game again.

I had to completely create a new SSD..... basically... as somehow it got damage a few sectors.

Anyway that nightmare is over.

After I reinstalled Windows 8.1, the frames were so bad that it hurt my eyes.

Today I reinstalled Windows 10 (over Windows 8.1) and after some testing I'm glad

to be able to play again normally. 

(this isn't really a gamer PC so I know that there always be issues...)

Now, I ask: is it possible to add this logo to the turnbuckle pads in the NWA ring?: apneJsZ.png

It would also be cool if it could be used for a Universe brand logo.

http://i.imgur.com/apneJsZ.png

Edited by drwho269

After a really long time, it took me over 2 days to finally be able to play the game again.

I had to completely create a new SSD..... basically... as somehow it got damage a few sectors.

Anyway that nightmare is over.

After I reinstalled Windows 8.1, the frames were so bad that it hurt my eyes.

Today I reinstalled Windows 10 (over Windows 8.1) and after some testing I'm glad

to be able to play again normally. 

(this isn't really a gamer PC so I know that there always be issues...)

Now, I ask: is it possible to add this logo to the turnbuckle pads in the NWA ring?: apneJsZ.png

It would also be cool if it could be used for a Universe brand logo.

http://i.imgur.com/apneJsZ.png

I prefer this one myself:

NWA_logo.png

You can just upload the logo via the WWE 2k15 custom logo system. The game already lets you use custom brand logos.

The game doesn't have CAA..... hopefully the next game does. 

Oh, and the logo that I posted is their NWA classic logo.

Edited by drwho269

The game doesn't have CAA..... hopefully the next game does. 

Oh, and the logo that I posted is their NWA classic logo.

you can upload it to CC and use it as a brand logo, i believe.

Big props to Nick for showing me a quicker way to do saving/renaming.. Can do these a lot quicker now.

Halloween Havoc '90 (Included ACTUAL picture of nameplate to reference)

TO DO: Recolor Text and Change Font

2h6g468.jpg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21
  • Like 1

I only want to use certain arenas: ECW, NWA Mid Atlantic, and NWA Starrcade 89. I'm hex-editing the misc.pac (copy/pasting the arenas I want), and I believe I figured out where the ECW arena is. I can't tell from the table of assets which ones would be NWA Mid Atlantic and NWA Starrcade 89. Could you please tell me which apron/ringmat those two arenas use? I ought to be able to locate them with that.

I'll take a look at it and see what I can come up with.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2yzh9gm.png

maybe you can. also share the Hell in a Cell Arena. use? the carrier with the headlights can also go. Maybe ^^

and we need lights. under the blanket. Maybe you can take that are above the Hell in a Cell ring?

Edited by xWrestling

I only want to use certain arenas: ECW, NWA Mid Atlantic, and NWA Starrcade 89. I'm hex-editing the misc.pac (copy/pasting the arenas I want), and I believe I figured out where the ECW arena is. I can't tell from the table of assets which ones would be NWA Mid Atlantic and NWA Starrcade 89. Could you please tell me which apron/ringmat those two arenas use? I ought to be able to locate them with that.

NWA MA uses mat8/apron86/ropes9.

Starrcade89 uses mat1/apron7/ropes8.

ECW uses mat3/apron3. The arena itself is entrance37.

If you use the find function in your hex editor you should be able to find them fairly quickly.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2yzh9gm.png

maybe you can. also share the Hell in a Cell Arena. use? the carrier with the headlights can also go. Maybe ^^

and we need lights. under the blanket. Maybe you can take that are above the Hell in a Cell ring?

Do you know which HIAC year that is from so that I can find the object more quickly?

NWA MA uses mat8/apron86/ropes9.

Starrcade89 uses mat1/apron7/ropes8.

ECW uses mat3/apron3. The arena itself is entrance37.

If you use the find function in your hex editor you should be able to find them fairly quickly.

I don't see an "Entrance" string in the code section for ECW, is there a separate bit of code I need to locate?

The entrances seem to be hardcoded and can't be changed in the misc. Each arena has it's own entrance pac.

If you were to use, for example, the ECW arena on another arena you would have to extract the MD37 PACH file out of the entrance pac and then inject it into the pac for the entrance you wanted to change.

The entrances seem to be hardcoded and can't be changed in the misc. Each arena has it's own entrance pac.

If you were to use, for example, the ECW arena on another arena you would have to extract the MD37 PACH file out of the entrance pac and then inject it into the pac for the entrance you wanted to change.

I'm going to replace the arena that the ECW arena replaces by default in the mod. It's a lot less hassle that way.

Edit: I think I'm now encountering the problem caused by the DLC. How did you guys get the arenas to work post-DLC?

EditEdit: For clarification:

ECW - The entrance part works, but the ring textures don't work.

MidAtlantic - As far as I can tell nothing works

Starrcade 88 - ring works

Edited by CONight

I'm going to replace the arena that the ECW arena replaces by default in the mod. It's a lot less hassle that way.

Edit: I think I'm now encountering the problem caused by the DLC. How did you guys get the arenas to work post-DLC?

EditEdit: For clarification:

ECW - The entrance part works, but the ring textures don't work.

MidAtlantic - As far as I can tell nothing works

Starrcade 88 - ring works

The custom pacs can still go in the original pac directory, but post-DLC changes have to be made to the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file in the DLC60/pac folder rather than the old misc. Make sure you edit that one rather than the old one.

Starrcade works because the apron overwrites the existing apron whereas MA doesn't work because it uses a custom pac which needs to be programmed in the new misc file.

Is thar a way to git more attires with out messing your mod up ?

Some of the additional attires are already programmed in (and more will likely be included in subsequent releases). As for adding more you will have to make the appropriate edits to the string and misc pacs that were included with this mod. DO NOT install the universal attire misc files as this will overwrite the misc file included in our mod and screw up the mod.

• Like 1

I come not with ^^ her working on a Indy arena (ECW edit)? 

Lord what you could achieve with the Entrance? There are pictures with you is standing? am so nervous what you are doing

The mod has 100 slots for attires. The max you can get. Just follow the tutorials on how to adjust them. It's the same thing as the universal mod without the repeated names and wrestlers with attires that really don't have them. 

I come not with ^^ her working on a Indy arena (ECW edit)? 

Lord what you could achieve with the Entrance? There are pictures with you is standing? am so nervous what you are doing

I'm at work right now, but I'm going to see what I can do with it tonight.

I'd also try to figure out an arena that has a better looking curtain that I could use If you have any suggestions.

Edited by LordJustice17

perhaps the NXT arena is better for the Edit, there it fits better on the size? I have no idea what. because I myself can not edit 3D and come with Hex and so is not clear. I'm just a graphic designer ^^

but I love you for it. that you make a better Indy Arena for us. Thanks for your work

Edited by xWrestling
  • Like 1