[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

You could try to download it again. Others don't seem to be having the problem so the download files should be fine. Perhaps yours got corrupted somehow.

Also, make sure that you have deleted the plistWin32.arc file in the WWE2K15 folder. And make sure that your backup files aren't stored somewhere that the game may still be able to access them.

I created a dummy directory and put there that (arc) file. since I have no idea what it is for.

Tried the game again, and I got the same thing.

So I'm going to try to downloaded again, one thing though. what is that (arc) file for?

Should I deleted?

The arc files tells the game what files and file sizes should be used. Most mods will not work if the game can still read this file.

Make sure your dummy folder isn't anywhere inside the WWE2K15 folder, and I would also add ".bak" to the end of the arc folder after you move it.

I deleted the folder.... file included... LOL

got back in the game, still doesn't work.

(still the Survivor Series arena) 

No idea then. Aside from completely re-downloading and re-installing the mod I'm not sure. The problem you described is almost certainly associated with the misc file. The ones that are showing up are the assets which directly replace existing game assets. The custom pacs require the proper misc to identify which ones to use.

NOTE it is the one inside the DLC60/pac folder NOT the one inside the pac folder that needs to be replaced. All those DLC folders from the mod must be copied over as well.

• Like 1

No idea then. Aside from completely re-downloading and re-installing the mod I'm not sure. The problem you described is almost certainly associated with the misc file. The ones that are showing up are the assets which directly replace existing game assets. The custom pacs require the proper misc to identify which ones to use.

NOTE it is the one inside the DLC60/pac folder NOT the one inside the pac folder that needs to be replaced. All those DLC folders from the mod must be copied over as well.

I didn't quite understood what you said... it sounded confusing....

but I look and there it was another file with the same name. 

So I changed the name to (bak) and copy and pasted the other there.... and.... IT WORKS!!!!!!

I put it inside of the pac folder which if I think is reverse to what you said, but THANK YOU!!!!

Going to test the other arenas now.

Hey, can anyone elaborate the process if you only want one specific arena which includes apron, mat etc. For example: If I want WCW Monday Nitro arena, what files do I replace with the original? Thanks for the help!

You have to edit the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file. Inside is a bunch of value sets that define the different assets each arena uses (each has a number setting, ie: apron for Smackdown is set to 0 by default). Pick the set you want to change and then change the values to match the new assets you want to use (ie: Nitro apron). The numbers for each of those assets is included in the table of assets text file. Make sure you copy and paste the new assets you are using into the respective game folders.

I just went back and checked a bunch of arenas, and every single one, no exceptions, Worked!

Thank You again.

I just make a note to copy this file directly in both places. [DLC60/Pac] and also inside the Pac folder, cause that's what made it work!

Amazing work LordJustice, and to anyone else who helped, I love this, now I can play in classic WWF, WCW, and ECW arena's, and ROH, LU, TNA, and NJPW, just wish there were more CAWs from ECW, ROH, and NJPW on CC.

I just went back and checked a bunch of arenas, and every single one, no exceptions, Worked!

Thank You again.

I just make a note to copy this file directly in both places. [DLC60/Pac] and also inside the Pac folder, cause that's what made it work!

We made it where you just copy and paste everything into wwe 2k15 folder no further.

You might have pasted inside wwe 2k15 pac.

i love your work. I myself can not, unfortunately. Maybe someone of you ^^ the Indy Arena of you (i love it) but it needs more processing. Which programs are you working on something? So processing arena? the arena needs a real fake stage ^^ so like this one. with lights, and a mini titan throne.

which would fully suffice for ROH / WxW / ICW and more Indy leagues...

@xWrestling

I plan on making changes to the ECW/Indy arena in the future. In fact the images you posted are very close to what I would like to do.

My main problem right now is finding an object file that would work. If you have any idea of an entrance that has an object similar to the structure in the pics you posted It would save me a lot of time.

What about the saturday night main event one?

What part of it? I thought SNME just had the tunnel and curtain (which is actually what I have in my newest version of the ECW arena right now, but I would prefer the scaffolding surround type like in the pics above).

The structure of the tunnel i thought would work. And I highly doubt smackdown vs raw ecw arena would work but probably in a different file format altogether.

The tunnel does work (tried it out a few days ago) and will probably be the solution if I can't come up with anything better. I'm also hoping to make some kind of simple backstage area eventually so that it isn't just a black void.

If I can figure out what dictates the invisible barriers in the arena I think I can make even more strides.

Edited by LordJustice17

maybe can help us nick? He made the WCW arena. Maybe you can from the 360 game (create an arena mode) a stage remove?

If you look.. even the actual 2k15 arenas are just a black void.

Also here is an update of another thing I eventually want to redo. Such a long and tedious process so it will take some time before they are even close to finish. It is so long to make subtle changes so you have to really be accurate. The text is fine for me as I do not wanna spend another 20 minutes just adjusting it a hair. I might eventually but this is just a basic locator before entrances start. It is very hard to get the timing just right of the text and the locator plate so the plate pops up just before the text pops up and the text ends up fading just a hair before the plate does.

(Ignore IYH logo lol, I knew which locator pach was that arena so used it to test)

1676ouv.jpg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

or the middle of the Nitro arena. without logo. with small headlights on the sides.

http://i59.tinypic.com/9ld7kk.png

I once marked what would have to remove. and for three headlights on each side. maybe help us nick. or allows us to share his arena to use

Edited by xWrestling

It would be helpful if you guys could update your Table of Assets.txt .  I gather that multiple arenas share assets; it would help if you could list what arenas use which assets.

That's not going to happen unfortunately. It would just make the list messier and would take away time from other things that are more important. Between the TOA and the misc file everything is there to let you figure out what each arena uses fairly easily. The purpose of the TOA is to allow people ease of customization and it achieves that goal as neatly as possible.