[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Would have been nice to be asked if it could be included. 

He wasn't included. That screenshot was posted by wtferrell. He clearly has both our mod and your Flair mod installed. I was simply giving you props for creating a good SEPARATE Flair mod, since I noticed he was using it in his screenshot.

No worries, and thanks for creating the awesome Flair mod, it wasn't included with ours, but it fits perfectly with the older NWA and WCW rings. I would recommend it to anybody that is a fan of that era. Had an ironman match myself last night using your Flair and wtf's Steamboat. :)

what are the ECW Files? for the Arena? I would like to change Aprons and ring mat. and perhaps the banner at the entrance.

thanks.

Entrance file is 37. For everything else (ie: aprons and ringmats) check out the "table of assets.txt) that is included in the download file. It has a list of the pac numbers.

sry.. and the pac from ROH? maybe you make a list?

@xWrestling

ROH should be entrance 12 I believe.

Right now there are not a ton of custom entrances done, but I'll try to remember to add the entrance file pac numbering to the table of assets file for next release when we add more arenas.

The pac numbering for everything else, I believe, is included in the table of assets file for easy reference.

I love this mod:

TheDragonFinal.png

Is this arena in another mod?

I looked for it, I thought this was the "American Bash".... but I goth there something else... 

The Great American Bash Arena is included in the mod. Should be one page 3 of the Arena Selects IIRC.

Would have been nice to be asked if it could be included.

We will always ask before using any mod by another user :) no worries. Thanks for the awesome mod.

The Great American Bash Arena is included in the mod. Should be one page 3 of the Arena Selects IIRC.

Is "there" to select, but the actual arena is Survivor Series... :(

Something must not have overwritten correctly then. You may need to re-install the mod.

NOTE: If you mean that the arena (as in entrance/stage) is Survivor Series, then that is likely normal. Not all of the entrances have been changed yet. Many just have the modded rings/rails/etc but still have the default entrance/stages until later releases.

Something must not have overwritten correctly then. You may need to re-install the mod.

NOTE: If you mean that the arena (as in entrance/stage) is Survivor Series, then that is likely normal. Not all of the entrances have been changed yet. Many just have the modded rings/rails/etc but still have the default entrance/stages until later releases.

both the arena and the ring are Survivor Series.

I took the time early today to double check / verify that every file was where they were supposed to be.

Apparently "they are" ... now I'm not sure.

But I did double checked with 2 explorer screens side by side, 1 with the game the other with this MOD download.

ALL files/directories appear to match.

What or where could be wrong?

@drwho269

Well the apron file for GAB89 is arapron94.pac, so make sure that copied properly into the WWE2K15/pac/arena/apron folder.

You might also try re-copying the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file into from the WWE2K15/DLC60/pac folder (that file sets all the assets that each arena uses).

@drwho269

Well the apron file for GAB89 is arapron94.pac, so make sure that copied properly into the WWE2K15/pac/arena/apron folder.

You might also try re-copying the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file into from the WWE2K15/DLC60/pac folder (that file sets all the assets that each arena uses).

checked... and ... checked....

I went in and copy everything again.... 

Loaded the game again, setup a match in the "American Bash" arena.... Survivor Series again.

I don't know what to do, I Copy everything again twice today. (to be sure)

Should I download this again or wait for another upgrade on this mod?

You could try to download it again. Others don't seem to be having the problem so the download files should be fine. Perhaps yours got corrupted somehow.

Also, make sure that you have deleted the plistWin32.arc file in the WWE2K15 folder. And make sure that your backup files aren't stored somewhere that the game may still be able to access them.

You could try to download it again. Others don't seem to be having the problem so the download files should be fine. Perhaps yours got corrupted somehow.

Also, make sure that you have deleted the plistWin32.arc file in the WWE2K15 folder. And make sure that your backup files aren't stored somewhere that the game may still be able to access them.

I created a dummy directory and put there that (arc) file. since I have no idea what it is for.

Tried the game again, and I got the same thing.

So I'm going to try to downloaded again, one thing though. what is that (arc) file for?

Should I deleted?

just finish, copy everything again, file by file, even though everything look the same I did it again.

I did found this time something strange though.

ZcgIwPX.png

should I delete one of them?

if so, which one?

Been playing and got a barricade glitch in Lucha Underground, the corners have barriers at different angles

just finish, copy everything again, file by file, even though everything look the same I did it again.

ZcgIwPX.png

if so, which one?

Those are fine there. What are you doing step by step. Would help to understand your process.

ZcgIwPX.png

if so, which one?

Those are fine there. What are you doing step by step. Would help to understand your process.

First my problem is that the arenas are not there. 

(with really few exceptions) 

So, I tried to copy again every file, again twice and tested again each time, nothing, then I downloaded the zip again, I again copy everything 

over (even though every file had the same DATE and SIZE) just to be sure.... but nothing works. 

Are you downloading the post DLC files?  If not, it'll revert them back to the normal arena/textures.  Make sure you're downloading the post DLC release 0.3

Are you downloading the post DLC files?  If not, it'll revert them back to the normal arena/textures.  Make sure you're downloading the post DLC release 0.3

where is this?

Is this on the first page too?

Because I might not have this.... 

I only see one link there...

Edited by drwho269

where is this?

It is the same link. Just make sure you download the one that says v0.3 at the end. Your problem sounds like you don't have the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file installed properly. Make sure you replace that.

Been playing and got a barricade glitch in Lucha Underground, the corners have barriers at different angles

Yes, I'm aware of the glitch you noted. I have plans of doing something different with that arena so I never bothered fixing that rail as it is just going to be replaced with something different anyway. Fixing those corners is a tedious trial and error type process so there was no point since they are temporary.

If they bother you too much you can edit your misc01_start_dlc60.pac file and tell that arena to use a different rail. Look at the Tutorial and Table of Assets included with the mod for additional information on doing so if you choose to go that route.

I created a dummy directory and put there that (arc) file. since I have no idea what it is for.

Tried the game again, and I got the same thing.

So I'm going to try to downloaded again, one thing though. what is that (arc) file for?

Should I deleted?

The arc files tells the game what files and file sizes should be used. Most mods will not work if the game can still read this file.

Make sure your dummy folder isn't anywhere inside the WWE2K15 folder, and I would also add ".bak" to the end of the arc folder after you move it.

where is this?

It is the same link. Just make sure you download the one that says v0.3 at the end. Your problem sounds like you don't have the misc01_start_dlc60.pac file installed properly. Make sure you replace that.

That's not it... I did had it, but I replace it too (just in case)

tested again.... didn't worked.

I still got the Survivor Series.