[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

And we are off! Was just gonna do blank generic nameplates, but CUSTOM NAMEPLATES ARE ON THE WAY! :D

Ignore the placement and the look of it for now as I just threw it together really quick to see if it worked.Will be actually making full nameplates soon.

Enjoy!

10hrs78.jpg

So how'd you get nameplates working?

If you don't mind me asking.

You gotta make a bink file from tga files. I used roosters 2k14 tutorial.

• Like 1

well ive got some working now lol - wcw nitro looks ace as does ROH arena, would i be right in saying that the name plates at the moment are still of the original arenas??

Yeah they are, working on custom nameplates now :D

Nick is doing an actual Nitro so I will use his if he allows (which I am sure he will :D)

Working on In Your House currently.

Yeah they are, working on custom nameplates now :D

Nick is doing an actual Nitro so I will use his if he allows (which I am sure he will :D)

Working on In Your House currently.

all looking excellent, all i need now is to get everything unlocked and work out how to import some of the amazing custom CAWS and i'll be happy :)

Got to resize nameplate so text fits in the center but very happy with the progress.

In Your House '96/'97 Nameplate

2crsfft.jpg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21
  • Like 1

awesome!!!! great work! Custom nameplates look really fantastic and are another small thing that really adds another level to the game in terms of customization 

where are these located Bleedingred? and also are they difficult to make new ones as I would like to try make some myself for the community :) thanks

It's under menu>single_read>anime>nameplate

The nameplate ss is specific superstar ones. Ex Undertaker.

Open as pac containing directories.

To make custom, you have to make tga files.. Save around 120 of them or so. Create the first few files and last few files as solid black with alpha channel fully black.

From 3-9 and 110-117 you need to change opacity of the nameplate to fade in properly.

Each tga file must have an alpha channel.

After you have 120 names. You use rad video tools to convert the tga into an animation bink which injects into the file.

It's a lot of work, I use a batch rename program that helps somewhat.

Just be familiar with making alphas in Photoshop and always save the tga file as 32 bit. :)

• Like 1

it is possible to edit the ROH arena? in the mod has the Arena an announce table. but ROH has not announce table at the ring site, the Real ROH arena looks like NXT on Ring site. Can anyone edit / fix this?. I'd rather do it yourself, but it can not... do not know how :( and in your TNA arena the hall is too large, TNA have same size like NXT.

As of right now we haven't been able to figure out how to ditch the announce table in arenas that use one by default.

As of right now we haven't been able to figure out how to ditch the announce table in arenas that use one by default.

the hall which you have used for ECW and ROH. has not a ring? or at least one other. Can not you take the ring and the Barikade of NXT it? NXT has not a table. 

Edited by xWrestling

Are the character selection screen images not showing the right arena? I'll select my arena, and it'll shoe the default slot while selecting the characters.

It isn't that simple to just use the nxt arena.

I have an idea once we find the announce table yobj.

What you mean wtf? Like the images that show between the two selected superstars? They are all correct. If not, we might've uploaded a bad file!! Lol

Well, the pregame splash screen is right. But durng the character selection, it doesn't show the updated arena logos.

I'll double check. All mine show up so far.

Guys, I Screwed up... Does anyone have a back up download? I Forgot to back up like an idiot

Hey small thing that I noticed if you guys wanna take it up (it's really not a huge thing).

On RVD's entrance in the ECW arena he does his pause on the entrance just like inches before he goes through the black curtains. Literally he's JUST behind the curtains. 

Guys, I Screwed up... Does anyone have a back up download? I Forgot to back up like an idiot

Try re-verifying your files through Steam.

I love this mod:

TheDragonFinal.png

I love your Steamboat mod. They go perfectly together. :) Shout-out to BB's Flair mod as well.

Hey small thing that I noticed if you guys wanna take it up (it's really not a huge thing).

On RVD's entrance in the ECW arena he does his pause on the entrance just like inches before he goes through the black curtains. Literally he's JUST behind the curtains. 

Yeah I'm not sure if I can do much about that without moving the whole arena, which isn't very practical. But I'll see If I can brainstorm a solution.

Edited by LordJustice17

what are the ECW Files? for the Arena? I would like to change Aprons and ring mat. and perhaps the banner at the entrance.

thanks.

what are the ECW Files? for the Arena? I would like to change Aprons and ring mat. and perhaps the banner at the entrance.

thanks.

Entrance file is 37. For everything else (ie: aprons and ringmats) check out the "table of assets.txt) that is included in the download file. It has a list of the pac numbers.