[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Any picture or video of the Lucha Underground Arena?

The LU is mostly just the ring right now. More is planned for next release.

Cool! do you think that will be possible something like the real arena? not exactly but something similar, because the ECW arena looks so cool and different

Not sure what I'll be able to do yet, but I'm going to try and create something that at least feels like the temple.

• Like 1

Noticed something in play now mode i choose an arena and when the game loads the whole ring (talking everything) is black.

Superclash would be more like a ppv and Mid Atlantic would be more like a weekly event.

Alright then I'm counting about 12 "Weekly Shows" which gives them a 50% chance to get into my Universe Mode

RAW IS WAR
NXT
TNA Impact
ECW
Nitro
Lucha Underground
SmackDown
ROH
NJPW
ECW
WCW Thunder
Mid Atlantic

I was wondering if you had plans to replace the universe mode images for these areas.

For Example:

pac\menu\assets\_singleread\texture\universe\arena_pic_dlc20\ltag_arena_pic_dlc20.pac pac\menu\assets\_singleread\texture\universe\calendarbg_dlc20\ltag_calendarbg_dlc20.pac

Those are the One More Match DLC Universe Mode images (I think)

We are. We haven't touched anything universe.

Awesome. Thanks for all the work you guys have put in.

Actually, roster logos are already changed (although strings haven't been changed to match yet), but yes more universe stuff is planned.

Just make sure you are copying them correctly. You need to copy and paste all folders inside wwe 2k15. Don't open any other folder and paste.

In regards to the brand logos in universe, where are those located? I want to switch out a few myself.

And Steve make sure you are saying yes to overwriting the files when you copy the folders.

Edited by wholefnjobber

Hey I loved the arenas but I wanted to change back to the original. I had a backup and I replaced it with original but I still have a problem.. The apron still has the modded name like raw is war for raw arena. Please help!

Just make sure you are copying them correctly. You need to copy and paste all folders inside wwe 2k15. Don't open any other folder and paste.

yep thats what im doing, copying and pasting, overwriting all existing files

just got it to work, however i dont see as many arenas/rings in my list as there is listed, also i picked wcw/nwo souled out arena, got the summerslam arena and wcw ring?????????????

Off the top of my head, you go to edit rosters, choose one to edit, and change logo.

Lol, I meant what folder or Pac file are the located so I can change some of them. I would like to add the Old School WWF logo instead of some that you guys have in there currently. 

Can someone please help? I loved the arenas but I wanted to change back to the original. I had a backup and I replaced it with original but I still have a problem.. The apron still has the modded name like raw is war for raw arena. Please help

What I meant when I said raw apron that every apron stays the same instead of going back to the original. I was giving an example of raw.

And we are off! Was just gonna do blank generic nameplates, but CUSTOM NAMEPLATES ARE ON THE WAY! :D

Ignore the placement and the look of it for now as I just threw it together really quick to see if it worked.Will be actually making full nameplates soon.

Enjoy!

10hrs78.jpg

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

And we are off! Was just gonna do blank generic nameplates, but CUSTOM NAMEPLATES ARE ON THE WAY! :D

Ignore the placement and the look of it for now as I just threw it together really quick to see if it worked.Will be actually making full nameplates soon.

Enjoy!

10hrs78.jpg

So how'd you get nameplates working?

If you don't mind me asking.