[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

33b3fko.jpg

here is a link to the old ecw entrance or the one I remember most anyway don't know if thats any help but I Want to try and contribute something!

The nitro lightning problem is significant.

I guess the different arena is the problem?

Cause Nick used NXT and u used Main Event.?!

Main Event does not have a stadium.. Nick used NXT stadium not entrance file.

It's stadium 3 if you want to change it in yours.

Ok this may well be something I have done wrong but when I try and use kevin nash different attires he only comes out in jeans and shirt like I say this may have been something I have done wrong and if it is I will happily try and correct it but if not I just wanted to make you awesome modders aware I will try and have a play see what I can do 

Update I have now sorted it just re downloaded tekkens file and all is well! Obviously something I had done so thanks again!

Edited by Dan Edge

Ok this may well be something I have done wrong but when I try and use kevin nash different attires he only comes out in jeans and shirt like I say this may have been something I have done wrong and if it is I will happily try and correct it but if not I just wanted to make you awesome modders aware I will try and have a play see what I can do 

Update I have now sorted it just re downloaded tekkens file and all is well! Obviously something I had done so thanks again!

Dan I think you need to add Tekken's Nash Pac file as I don't believe it is included. Unless you already did that. 

And I just want to say AWESOME job guys!! I got up early this morning just to try it out before work. I would like to change out some of the WWF Scratch logos for the old block one, especially in the roster brand logos. If someone could point me in the direction to do that, i would appreciate it. 

Awesome mod guys. However, my game crashed in the matchup loading screen after chosing WCW Nitro. Any ideas? Replaced all files correctly

Awesome mod guys. However, my game crashed in the matchup loading screen after chosing WCW Nitro. Any ideas? Replaced all files correctly

This happened to me as well with my first initial Nitro Match. However going back in and trying again it worked fine (NICE JOB NICK). I didn't try much after that however. Did you try it again after it crashed?

This happened to me as well with my first initial Nitro Match. However going back in and trying again it worked fine (NICE JOB NICK). I didn't try much after that however. Did you try it again after it crashed?

Yeah, during testing I had the same problems the first few tries. After that the kinks seemed to work themselves out. Makes very little sense but I would try a few more times and see if it corrects itself.

this is odd, downloaded, pasted all into WWE 2K15 folder......still the same game, no change...

i must be missing something??????????

Tried to fix the nitro lightning issue.. used stadium 3.. still the same.. Akward.. :/

Nevermind. thats not that big issue.

Hope for the fix in 0.4

Great Mod guys!

Unfortunately, nick will have to fix that. The nitro is his but we are hoping to release some arenas ourselves like that. I have two in line..

Raw is War

Smackdown 1999

I caught a glitch on the nitro entrance scene the ringside gate/fence in on all 4 corners is angled the wrong way. When the entrance is over and the game starts it corrects itself.

• Like 1

Any picture or video of the Lucha Underground Arena?

The LU is mostly just the ring right now. More is planned for next release.

I caught a glitch on the nitro entrance scene the ringside gate/fence in on all 4 corners is angled the wrong way. When the entrance is over and the game starts it corrects itself.

It's like that for every arena that uses the rails.. By default they are messed up during matches, I changed them to work during the match but that messes then up for entrances.

this is odd, downloaded, pasted all into WWE 2K15 folder......still the same game, no change...

Have you deleted the plist arc file?

I don't know much about the old days, are the AWA Superclash &  NWA Mid Atlantic  More Weekly level shows or PPV level shows (relative to today's structure)

Have you deleted the plist arc file?

i cut it and pasted it to my desktop, still no change tho :(