[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

I was thinking more along the lines of compiling a roster from CAWs with necessary improvements. Most of the golden era and attitude era wrestlers are on CC, but CC is extremely limited (no custom music entrances, hair options very limited, etc). But it may not even be possible given the CAW limit etc. 

I was thinking more along the lines of compiling a roster from CAWs with necessary improvements. Most of the golden era and attitude era wrestlers are on CC, but CC is extremely limited (no custom music entrances, hair options very limited, etc). But it may not even be possible given the CAW limit etc.

Unless they look great, I don't fool with CAW.

Also to update.. Sadly with the outage on the forums last night, we decided to delay the release. We discovered some new things and were testing it. We will get back on track tonight and push a release out soon!

• Like 1

No. Version 0.1 and 0.2 both came out before the DLC and are therefore both broken. We're hoping the get version 0.3 out soon. It will include fixes and a whole bunch of new stuff.

• Like 1

Why can i only use tna?

No. Version 0.1 and 0.2 both came out before the DLC and are therefore both broken. We're hoping the get version 0.3 out soon. It will include fixes and a whole bunch of new stuff.

This is just tremendous work, guys.

I'm praying I can consult with you when I release my indie game to Steam to make sure it's as mod-friendly as possible. :)

Also, since you were able to do this ECW ring, it'd be really neat to see you tack the old Monday night War arena.

hqdefault.jpg

We are not doing anymore arenas. If you would like that one, you will have to do it yourself, luckily, we have included the template + the how to in our tutorial :D

Look for the release tomorrow, in the meantime.. here are some VERY VERY rough previews of what I am working on also.

WrestleMania 13 Arena (Ignore the banner, gotta fix mirror image)

2wdaqew.jpg

SmackDown! 1999 Arena (TONS TONS of work to do, but just wanted to make sure it was working)

rw441v.jpg

11kbnk0.jpg

• Like 2

Ahh the 99 smackdown arena probably my favourite since rhyno gored jericho through the middle of the set haha.

I've been more hyped for this than the actual PC game! I'll be using the LU arena to death. Eternal thanks gents

After we get the next release out I hope to work on a custom arena for LU. Not sure if it will work yet, but I have some ideas for it already.

• Like 1

Guys seriously the anticipation for this mod is insane thos mod is the reason I am checking this forum daily!!! Thank you again for your work!

What exactly did you edit on the ECW arena aside from the banner texture? Isn't that just the performance centre?

Yobjs from it. The performance center with just texture edited for banner wouldn't look right.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

With the new version of xpacker, I think I know a fix for nameplates.. If not, the version 0.3 will release with only a few working but next update will include them + locators all done :)

Will be testing the new files tonight and hopefully get it to you fellas.

We are not doing anymore arenas. If you would like that one, you will have to do it yourself, luckily, we have included the template + the how to in our tutorial :D

Ooh, like for the ECW style arena??? :)

everything looks AMAZING guys! 

Edited by narcotictundra