[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Thank You again!

I have tried to find Championship Belts MODS, know of any?

Specifically I would like to have belts from the NWA, AWA, WCCW, UWF.... you know old promotions for my Universe. 

:(

but time is a good thing, it is expected to find current things like belts first, same with characters.

It would be really cool if I could edit and swap out the duplicate characters for LEGENDS not in the game. 

I have 27 repeated characters in the "retired" section in Universe Mode. 

So that's potentially 27 spots "available" for 27 LEGENDS that I could switch them for.... if I knew how... 

but time is a good thing, it is expected to find current things like belts first, same with characters.

It would be really cool if I could edit and swap out the duplicate characters for LEGENDS not in the game. 

So that's potentially 27 spots "available" for 27 LEGENDS that I could switch them for.... if I knew how... 

You can add new characters to the game as DLC when the new version of x-packer is released.

• Like 1

suggestion: in the NWA/WCW/AWA arenas, could we have their actual logos on them instead of the WWF scratch logo?

the scratch logo takes away from the experience in Universe Mode .... been another company and all...

You can add new characters to the game as DLC when the new version of x-packer is released.

How?

and where do I get this "x packer"? 

We were pushing for the end of weekend, but some issues have arised. We will see what we can get done and test and see if we can push anything out. No promises though

Also, not to be that guy, but please ask questions in another thread that doesn't involve our mod please.

As far as your suggestion, I don't understand your question.. If you mean the roster logos, every roster meaning wcw wwf awa tna nwa is included in future update with some universe changes. We have not touched any universe things besides a few text and that. It will come eventually.

We hope to redo the redo universe as much as we can.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21
  • Like 1

We were pushing for the end of weekend, but some issues have arised. We will see what we can get done and test and see if we can push anything out. No promises though

Also, not to be that guy, but please ask questions in another thread that doesn't involve our mod please.

As far as your suggestion, I don't understand your question.. If you mean the roster logos, every roster meaning wcw wwf awa tna nwa is included in future update with some universe changes. We have not touched any universe things besides a few text and that. It will come eventually.

We hope to redo the redo universe as much as we can.

I meant the logos on the turnbuckle pads. 

Thank you again for the information. 

Turnbuckles are all correct.. none have the ones they don't need.

On barricades or..? Never seen it anywhere else. I am sure there is though!

Nah, sorry, I should have clarified.  On the Halloween Havoc screen you posted, it's in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.  It's the TV Network Overlay. 

Nah, sorry, I should have clarified.  On the Halloween Havoc screen you posted, it's in the upper lefthand corner of the screen.  It's the TV Network Overlay. 

Scroll back a few pages and you should be in for a treat. I changed all those overlays a few days ago. :)

Edited by LordJustice17

Just a preview of some of the smaller arena edits we are working on.. while historically, it is not what the real arena had, this is the best I can do for now as I cannot make fully custom entrances, hope you guys like it.

14y1i4j.jpg

15rm8fc.jpg

• Like 1

That's awesome man.  Love it. Adds more immersion to the arena that way.  

One thing I'd love, is if you all could change those WWE 2k15 and 2k sports logos around the arena. Change them to some other sponsors.  I hate it when they do that with the NBA series, plaster those everywhere, would love to change them here too. 

• Like 1

Also, buhbye hashtags. ;)

v8389j.png

Wiiiild. That shits crazy bro.

I agree, love that part.  Something so small, adds so much. Love the Jim Crockett Promotions, TV14, USA Network... Need to add some TBS old school logos for the Clash of the Champions, lol. 

• Like 1