[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

Is there a reason the aprons for ECW were left plain black?  I can create apron images myself, but I've heard mention that some arenas share assets.  So I'd like to be sure this is actually doable.

Is there a reason the aprons for ECW were left plain black?  I can create apron images myself, but I've heard mention that some arenas share assets.  So I'd like to be sure this is actually doable.

It was a deliberate choice as many ECW rings did use plain ring aprons. The apron it uses is also shared among several different arenas (ie: Lucha Underground). You could make your own, but you would need to make a new custom pac and assign the new pac in the misc file.

hello, this looks great but i dont seem to be able to get it to work at all...i download, unzip and copy the files into the WWE 2K15 folder overwriting the existing files, but when i launch, its all the same??!!

The DLC release broke the mod. We are working on getting it fixed and prepping it for a new release. It should be out within the next few days.

After beating my head against the wall for the last 4 days trying to get rid of the PC logo in my ECW arena I'm finally feeling more optimistic that it might actually make it into the next release.

2mh8o6s.jpg

30c5cbb.jpg

241wcj5.jpg

:D

• Like 1

Lol @ "bingo" sign.

Now what are the odds of removing Cole and King from sight and replacing them with Joey Styles? ;)

Incredible stuff here.

The bingo sign is based on an actual sign that was in the ECW arena during their run.LOL. I simplified it a bit but it is actually pretty accurate. :)

Hysterical. :)

I used to go to live shows all the time in Queens, NY. "The Madhouse of Extreme." In reality it was just an old converted Elks Lodge building, but hey, it worked, lol. I'll never forget this; one time I helped Spike Dudley and Tommy Dreamer carry in some metal folding chairs and crates of A/V equipment from the parking lot into the facility. Afterwards Dreamer told me to go and take any T-shirt of my choice from the the merch tables setup in the hallway. I grabbed aN ECFN'W shirt. :)

But yeah, there truly was nothing like live ECW back in the day. It's a shame they're not around today.

• Like 1

I used to go to live shows all the time in Queens, NY. "The Madhouse of Extreme." In reality it was just an old converted Elks Lodge building, but hey, it worked, lol. I'll never forget this; one time I helped Spike Dudley and Tommy Dreamer carry in some metal folding chairs and crates of A/V equipment from the parking lot into the facility. Afterwards Dreamer told me to go and take any T-shirt of my choice from the the merch tables setup in the hallway. I grabbed aN ECFN'W shirt. :)

But yeah, there truly was nothing like live ECW back in the day. It's a shame they're not around today.

haha that is a pretty sweet story. It is a shame ECW is not around today, it would be incredible.

That's awesome. :)

Any chance you bless us all with your 90's mod soon? Chomping at the bit for it! Did you get the issue you were having with it figured out?

Will be soon. Nameplates are all messed up so got to redo that. Some nameplates will be changed, some might not make it in the initial DLC release.

• Like 1

Me or justice have no idea with 3d editing, we tried to do simple 3d arena edits and um.. it is not going like Nicks ;D LOL

Who knows though, never say never I guess!

We also removed the WWE live and the scratch logo showing during entrances. We MIGHT can push a late release tonight if all goes well in testing..