TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

how do i know which rar to download? i have done the universal attire unlock mod, but is that related to your mod?

The Universal Attire Unlock is Built into his mod.

You'll probably want the attire unlock one.

Edited by pozzum

He is using an edited arena and has outside mats off. If I did that it would mean people who want to use WCW without the entrance (because lighting) would have to edit the misc file and it might get too much work for some people. You can always do it yourself though, it will work fine if you grab the right parts from LordJustice pack.

Edited by Skeeno

It has come to my attention that Night of Champions is crashing on same. From what I've been told, it is due to the TNT LIVE graphic for the Nitro Arena.

------------------------------

To fix it you have to replace the locator file with the original one

I'm updating the pack and uploading but if you have a back up un-modded game folder then just go to this folder

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\WWE 2K15\pac\menu\Assets\_SingleRead\anime\locator

Copy the ltag_locator.pac file and then replace the one in your main game file.

Wanted to try something new instead of working aprons. All WIP but I really like the Neville and Cena render as they had a high quality photo available.

02726662482db81c9bfde6c5a960db7c.png13208d7e8237fa654ed26b7262c9f23d.png6a042586d2b2fdbc516fed4066f8a1f1.png483de29f47ed3889f4c2e623a26b7402.png

if you are working on renders now so can you add baron corbin in for corey graves matt jackson (one half of young bucks) on fandango and nick jackson in for jack swagger

I don't replace people - if I get time, I will make them but they will not be included in a finished file. I would have before the DLC trick but DLC method is the best route.

Edited by Skeeno

Wanted to try something new instead of working aprons. All WIP but I really like the Neville and Cena render as they had a high quality photo available.

02726662482db81c9bfde6c5a960db7c.png13208d7e8237fa654ed26b7262c9f23d.png6a042586d2b2fdbc516fed4066f8a1f1.png483de29f47ed3889f4c2e623a26b7402.png

Hey skeeno... gr8 progress!

But I think the Neville render should be inverted like this

Picture1

and also try to put cena orange render available on www.psd-dreams.de

like this..

Picture2

If you can, then alo change The Miz' render

Thanks  :D

The best site for renders is psd-dreams.de

Edited by AJ_HeelTurn