TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Raw is War Arena would be awesome mate and if you have time maybe try and get R3bellion in there :D 

Raw is war and SD 90's then.

Royal Rumble 02  & Legendary Wrestlemania XX:rolleyes:

Will have a look at RR 02 - Not WMXX as I tried it before and doesn't work without the entrance stage which I can't create.

@Skeeno...can u update NXT aprons for the next version

Here is a reference pic if u need it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnOO67VoOQ

This works with my mod.

• Like 2

Raw is War Arena would be awesome mate and if you have time maybe try and get R3bellion in there :D 

Raw is war and SD 90's then.

Royal Rumble 02  & Legendary Wrestlemania XX:rolleyes:

Will have a look at RR 02 - Not WMXX as I tried it before and doesn't work without the entrance stage which I can't create.

@Skeeno...can u update NXT aprons for the next version

Here is a reference pic if u need it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZnOO67VoOQ

This works with my mod.

No Way Out Arena is it possible?

8373ed0a89699e95d4dcdd4b0a53638f.jpg43d8965c7846c2d424b7829b1a54931b.jpg

WCW Nitro is done (minus the comm table) and I have opted for the original version (not in screenshot but made by NickH049 ) of the stage (not LordJustice version) as I personally hate the effect it gives to the lighting so you can choose yourself if you want the modded WCW stage or not. I hope that is cool with everyone?

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 2

8373ed0a89699e95d4dcdd4b0a53638f.jpg43d8965c7846c2d424b7829b1a54931b.jpg

WCW Nitro is done (minus the comm table) and I have opted for the original version (not in screenshot but made by NickH049 ) of the stage (not LordJustice version) as I personally hate the effect it gives to the lighting so you can choose yourself if you want the modded WCW stage or not. I hope that is cool with everyone?

Thanks for the WCW Nitro bro. Yes, I always thought it would be better if Nick's WCW stage could be mixed with LordJustice's ring. You have made my dream true. Thanks again for that. :) 

Confused here. LordJustice has Nick's WCW stage in the AE pack? I am going to be using Nicks version as it then does not require people to change the floor matt (LordJustice version has an edited entrance stage which has the flamed floor mattress)

b3b23112fb702c2f5b0c276eee2e96ea.png

Due to the replacing of the Royal Rumble 04, I had to add a black square to the WWE logo as you can just use a table without logo part.

I couldn't tell you why but the arena entrances fail to work. With entrances set to on, I get this:

4ceb309e2bb8cda319b42fe872b21bd5.png

And with it set to off, I can play the arena however I had it working previously with normal barricade and not fences so I may have to swap them out (sadly)

5299484d237909f151ae5284cc535eac.jpg

So it will look more like this:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a407/Davekinetic/smackdown dlc 3/wcw_nitro_dlc_3.jpg

Or I leave the silver barricades in but don't include the stage as it will never work till you edit the misc.

As I was saying, it works WITH barricades on.

9510ef012447ce14b4236c6e99112e8e.jpg

e9038ee94ae7c631aa57ba9ef8cf13a1.jpg

This may be the way it has to be released and the reason for this issue is because of the slot it is using. However, I can't move it to another as I don't want to replace main event or superstars as they are part of the Now part of the pack and I personally like them for being 1 of a kind and it needs to have an entrance ramp.

Edited by Skeeno

As I was saying, it works WITH barricades on.

9510ef012447ce14b4236c6e99112e8e.jpg

e9038ee94ae7c631aa57ba9ef8cf13a1.jpg

This may be the way it has to be released and the reason for this issue is because of the slot it is using. However, I can't move it to another as I don't want to replace main event or superstars as they are part of the Now part of the pack and I personally like them for being 1 of a kind and it needs to have an entrance ramp.

No problem bro, we can live with that.

That is good then :) You can still have the metal rail (change it yourself) if you want but you would lose the entrance stage.

Aprons are ALL updated now so the edges have been nice a smoothed over - no more jagged edges.

Lordjustce has created the ring assets for RIW, SD and Nitro so that was quick.

Thumbnail for the areas are done.

Really only copyright, replay, match up and selection logo left.

If I can find them. I will use the RR04 stage for them as it the best stage for old arenas as it does not have the massive screens everywhere.

I'm sure that it was just a black screen/camera of the match while they had match on right? Might just make it black unless I can be shown?

Edited by Skeeno

Yeah I can recreate the Raw is War logo as a video that plays while the matches are on but I hope you know they won't look like that 100% as of the actual stage design.

e7eaab5e791ada793d58f06a17af18e4.png

These are the things I can edit.