TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

it sounds pefect but can you add roh and wcw arena with this pack

I have no interest in using a ROH arena - I might add it later but not in 1.3. WCW is the same but I also don't like how the arena gives terrible lighting. I might add that in v1.4 with the arena in a separate folder so you don't have to use it.

Mod it how? Add a fist? I can't do that (Maybe someone else could) so I am using Smackdown '11 as it is is the best slot for it. TBH i was not going to add SD '03 so it was a last minute addition.

Hey, I downloaded v1.3 and replaced all the files correctly but it doesn't change my Smackdown arena....Help? 

Is this the standalone version? Is it just the apron missing or the thumbnail and match up?

I can confirm this. All working fine :) - Make sure you download the 100 Attires version for the string to work.

Edited by robbie686

I can confirm this. All working fine :) - Make sure you download the 100 Attires version for the string to work.

String should work (For the arena names) in standalone also.

If you are using the 100 attire version of this mod and have installed in correctly; it should be

• Original
  • Attire 2
  • Attire 3
  • Attire 4
  • Attire 5
  • Attire 6
  • Attire 7
  • Attire 8
  • Attire 9
  • Attire 10

If you have used it on the standalone version then that is because the string file will be different because it is not set up for the 100 attire slot mod.

Yes U Are Saying Right.I Have 100 Attire Ver But  I Open Misc File In X-PACKER 10.2 I Go To The Miz Pach And Rename It To Doink The Clown It Unlocks The Attire For Doink But Some Wrestlers Attire Names Come As RAW

If you could. Right me a step by step what you did, I will then do the same with my game as I am but lost on the whole The Miz pach?

Edited by Skeeno

1 I OPENED X-PACKER OPEN MISC FILE IN 2K15 AT THE END

2 THE ARE THE LIST OF PACS OF WRESTLERS

3 I GO TO MIZ  AS I DONT WANTED HIS ATTIRES BUT I WANTED DOINK THE CLOWN ATTIRES WHICH ARE LOCKED

4 I RENAMED IT TO DOINK PAC NUMBER AND SELECT 4 ATTIRES TO UNLOCK AS IT HAS FOUR ATTIRES 

5 I OPENED THE GAME GO TO PLAY IS SAW THAT DOINK ATTIRES ARE UNLOCKED BUT SOME OF THE ATTIRES OF PEOPLE LIKE BROCK LESNAR SETH ROLLINS E.T.C ALL ATTTIRES NAME COME AS RAW  

1 I OPENED X-PACKER OPEN MISC FILE IN 2K15 AT THE END

2 THE ARE THE LIST OF PACS OF WRESTLERS

3 I GO TO MIZ  AS I DONT WANTED HIS ATTIRES BUT I WANTED DOINK THE CLOWN ATTIRES WHICH ARE LOCKED

4 I RENAMED IT TO DOINK PAC NUMBER AND SELECT 4 ATTIRES TO UNLOCK AS IT HAS FOUR ATTIRES 

5 I OPENED THE GAME GO TO PLAY IS SAW THAT DOINK ATTIRES ARE UNLOCKED BUT SOME OF THE ATTIRES OF PEOPLE LIKE BROCK LESNAR SETH ROLLINS E.T.C ALL ATTTIRES NAME COME AS RAW  

Did all of this with the use of Finn Balor (don't want to install Doink to my save file , only to just remove it) and it works fine.

https://i.gyazo.com/9e4f36678b73989a55ea619b7ea22d42.png

https://i.gyazo.com/3c8c0e59b644691a59aa8e1281ddd637.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b8b8ab66c92db37433cdadb873ebc151.png

b68179ddb5df0f275feda47e98e94177.png

Good Update.

No problem man.

I did what you listed in the steps. Changed The Miz to Doink (Finn in my case) and changed 10 attires to 4 attires. Then tried it in game. You never listed anything about name changes.

EDIT: You did install everything from my pack right? You did try again right?

Edited by Skeeno

NOTHING WORKS BUT BEFORE INSTALLING TNF 1.3 I INSTALLED BETA ATTITUDE ERA BUT I REPLACE ITS FILES WITH YOUR MOD PACK. I REQUEST YOU TO PM ME A CLEAN ARENA FOLDER WITH TNF 1.3 INSTALLED.  

NOTHING WORKS BUT BEFORE INSTALLING TNF 1.3 I INSTALLED BETA ATTITUDE ERA BUT I REPLACE ITS FILES WITH YOUR MOD PACK. I REQUEST YOU TO PM ME A CLEAN ARENA FOLDER WITH TNF 1.3 INSTALLED.  

I am not uploading a clean version of the game arena folder for you. You should have back ups or redownload it in your own time. 

Noticed some issues with the aprons. NXT Brooklyn is the the worst of them and looks way to black and jagged.

29cfcea9c6a7cf9ec0d9748870f93c96.png

As you can see from the image above, the aprons have REALLY jagged edges.

a35a93ffc3c63d0be1aa7fb4574f0725.png

I am going through them and fixing the aprons. This will be in 1.4 but I will not be releasing this as I will be releasing 1.5 with WCW included. If anyone else has any more suggestions then please let me know - not guaranteeing