TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

hey skeeno you gives the string file with it can you tell me how to install it without losing my other string editing. 

You will have to edit your string file with the list I have included otherwise you will lose your edited version. There are good tutorials out there if you don't know how to edit string files.

5c48240a4ca8d614becf83ab3e439c77.pngb0a6103eb5a61a0805ac0d5615d20803.png

All the aprons are now done as LordJustice was awesome and let me use the aprons and other assets that he has created for my pack.

Final list for the arenas on page 3.

Raw is War
Smackdown '98
ECW
Wrestlemania 14
> Summerslam '02
Invasion '01
Rebellion '00
WrestleMania 17
Judgement Day '00
Royal Rumble '01
No Way Out '03
WrestleMania 20

I've decided to drop WM20 and just put Survivor Series 12 back in. I was not happy with it and feel like I would be go against what I wanted from this mod (to make arenas that I think look good and I want) just to fill up the slots

• Like 1

Looks great Why does HBK's health and stamina deplete at the beginning of the match?   I know that has nothing to do with your mod, was just wondering if that's a bug or what.

Looks great Why does HBK's health and stamina deplete at the beginning of the match?   I know that has nothing to do with your mod, was just wondering if that's a bug or what.

just a trainer I use if I want to demonstrate stuff but make the match end quick. The trainer only has settings for health, max finishers etc no actual tweaks to unlock for the game outside of a match 

I will not doing match cards for this pack any more as they take far too long. If you want to use the current ones from V1 then just don't overwrite it with the new one (which is the original file)

EDIT: 

Only Smackdown, Survivor Series, WM32 and WM31 will be edited.

FINAL EDIT:

So done with this pack that I can't even be bothered to finish it. Never take modders for granted, fuck knows how Lordjustice could keep at it.

I will release this as Beta v2.1 but it won't be as clean as v1 so you can choose which one you want.

FINAL EDIT 2:

FML. The files don't want to work now. This is becoming more of an issue that I expected. Will not be releasing it any time soon so just forget about it.

Edited by Skeeno

I will not doing match cards for this pack any more as they take far too long. If you want to use the current ones from V1 then just don't overwrite it with the new one (which is the original file)

EDIT: 

Only Smackdown, Survivor Series, WM32 and WM31 will be edited.

FINAL EDIT:

So done with this pack that I can't even be bothered to finish it. Never take modders for granted, fuck knows how Lordjustice could keep at it.

I will release this as Beta v2.1 but it won't be as clean as v1 so you can choose which one you want.

Yeah the match cards are especially annoying considering each one has 2-6 parts with each part taking 10-20 mins to save in VS.

I am going to scrap the new stuff. Either an entrance does not want to work or stuff is just not working the way I hoped. Shame but at least I know some stuff is so screwed :lol

Will the arena edits include the entire arena or only aprons? Because an old looking Smackdown arena is all I wanted (there's already for Raw from 2K Showcase)

Managed to fix my pack and got ECW (LordJustice + few edits) and WM14 in the next update. Also been playing around with a few things here and there.

4894569803e8dd48777374203f2e37fc.jpg6060b6c612cd006d88d116f883f8eefd.jpg

1b0b1b1692660e262bb527ecce9fb3d6.jpg

I am not going to be putting a UFC logo in, I would have to replace something for it and would be pointless. You can do it yourself if you so wish to have it.

can you tell me exactly how to do that

I have not got the time to sit down and talk you through it.

Hello. Skeeno, are you going to include the Nitro arena? It's the only thing that is preventing me from using your mod.

I want to but just haven't found the time to include it yet. If I do, I will use LordJustice version with the Red floor as that version is the most complete and best adaptation.

Edited by Skeeno

Hello. Skeeno, are you going to include the Nitro arena? It's the only thing that is preventing me from using your mod.

I want to but just haven't found the time to include it yet. If I do, I will use LordJustice version with the Red floor as that version is the most complete and best adaptation.

Any version will do bro. Just include it when you have the time please.