TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

The reason Main Event entrance is still WM32 is because you've installed it on top of the v0.1 mod right? Put this in your PAC/Arena/Entrance folder and it should fix it.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GgcBXeMVUMRGdrcG1yMWM1TVU

The table thing I don't know how to fix so it will have to stay sadly. :(

Yes 0.1 version....Thank you!

Edited by vhg

Spent Sunday setting up my game for the first time and noticed my music pack was no longer usable (missing superstars etc) I am going to produced a new pack with .WEM files and Titantrons (new superstars, won't overlap, you can add through cheat engine)

I will do all the Community DLC and all the other superstar mods I plan to use. Any other recommendations?

Spent Sunday setting up my game for the first time and noticed my music pack was no longer usable (missing superstars etc) I am going to produced a new pack with .WEM files and Titantrons (new superstars, won't overlap, you can add through cheat engine)

I will do all the Community DLC and all the other superstar mods I plan to use. Any other recommendations?

Or you can just scripts and photos updated to do?For example, Stardust is Cody Rhodes.I just don't have the ability(on our money)to pay 14$ for x-packer,and time is not even on Cheat-engine

Or you can just scripts and photos updated to do?For example, Stardust is Cody Rhodes.I just don't have the ability(on our money)to pay 14$ for x-packer,and time is not even on Cheat-engine

You've lost me buddy

Ok i need help, the universal mod attire thing, how do i remove it, because that mod literally deleted a lot of the attires that came in the game, like all of mark henry's h.o.p attires and all of triple h's attires aswell.

Well, the universal attire mod would have just changed the names to Attire 1, 2, 3 etc (still there). But if you want to remove, download the other version which is non-attire mod.

Skeeno,

Could you perhaps upload a seperate "universal attire unlock mod" file for me?

I downloaded non modded file and installed Attitude Era Attire Unlock mod...

Now Wrestlemania 31 would show up as Wrestlemania 29 and the aprons are gone....

So it would be a great favour if you could!

Ok i need help, the universal mod attire thing, how do i remove it, because that mod literally deleted a lot of the attires that came in the game, like all of mark henry's h.o.p attires and all of triple h's attires aswell.

Skeeno,

Could you perhaps upload a seperate "universal attire unlock mod" file for me?

I downloaded non modded file and installed Attitude Era Attire Unlock mod...

Now Wrestlemania 31 would show up as Wrestlemania 29 and the aprons are gone....

So it would be a great favour if you could!

As you both get further into modding and trying to customize your own game you should really figure out how to edit the attire unlocks yourself.

These Arena mod Creators can't really fully anticipate what mods/attires you'll want to install so you'll have to update them yourselves eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vanothuI27s 

No need. When it airs I can try my best at duplicating it but if not I will just create Revolution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work in progress. Don't expect it any time soon. I Enjoy making aprons so wanted to do some more while I had nothing to do at work - surprising was you can do in 4-6 hours :lol

a33af8b05b63630b53f83de82c602399.pngf9cf11b822f4718db3647966bbc90279.jpg

No need. When it airs I can try my best at duplicating it but if not I will just create Revolution.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work in progress. Don't expect it any time soon. I Enjoy making aprons so wanted to do some more while I had nothing to do at work - surprising was you can do in 4-6 hours :lol

a33af8b05b63630b53f83de82c602399.pngf9cf11b822f4718db3647966bbc90279.jpg

Oh My God!This is Awesome!