TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

I have now completed all match up screens for custom arenas in this pack. The only one I am not happy with is Smackdown as all I did was change the logo - I need to find a high quality version of their new match card.

Animations/transitions before the match are WIP as I have no experience with it yet. Name plates will be started after v0.2 is out.

42210ff37dffc57dbe250e1734294ca9.jpg

Listen up guys; I have not played a video game for the past month, due to me working on this. I think I am going to call it done for a while after this next version as I have got lots included in it - Universe mode changes, belts, etc. I hope you guys understand as this now feels more like a job than a fun piece of work. I will finish what I've started though - not sure if I will ever edit the name plates or such as they don't really affect me.

I original only set out to make Wrestlemania 31, and now I've done a lot more :lol

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 3

c171019dc84d3de74b6480e2348c5f46.png

I think everything is ready now. Just got to edit strings and such. The download should be up tomorrow afternoon - we be v1 (not v0.2)

I will make a Universal Attire version and one without.

Skeeno, this is why I stopped. I nodded a game for weeks and never played one match. Got tiresome. If I do mods, it'll be for personal use meaning something that I enjoy that others might not. I recommend stepping back and just enjoy he game and come back when you feel like doing some more. 

As for nameplates, it's hours of long process to get it properly. I wouldn't recommend doing it until someone finds an easier way, not worth it. 

• Like 1

I will put this update out and maybe come back and update for NXT Brooklyn and Summerslam.

Edited by Skeeno

NON Universal attire pack will be up soon-ish. Final notice is that I've decided that Tribute To The Troops will be named Tribute Show as TTTT '14 looks stupid.

Sadly not. I can't seem, to find any good angles and when I tried to replicate it, it looked way off! Better to keep the current one.

NON Universal attire pack will be up soon-ish. Final notice is that I've decided that Tribute To The Troops will be named Tribute Show as TTTT '14 looks stupid.

just A suggestion but why not troop tribute?

just A suggestion but why not troop tribute?

I settled on Tribute '14 as I wanted to include the year in it. For some reason I couldn't change the barricade for that arena and got stuck with using the WWEHD one. I spent about an hour trying different ways around it. The game just kept crashing if that barricade was not selected, In the end I got fed up that I was still doing this mod :lol

Reference on the Wm31 Screen. Don't think it'll be possible. Probably won't even look this good in 2k16. 

Roman-Reigns-Brock-Lesnar-WrestleMania-6

I tried my best at that. https://i.gyazo.com/42210ff37dffc57dbe250e1734294ca9.jpg

The version I had, didn't have them white bits in the top and bottom middle - really wish I had a high quality version of that one.

- Hall of fame replaced Legends.-this is Legend roster embleme replace Hall of fame emblem

- Universe Mode fixes to match mod.-don't know probably fixing bugs