TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Hey its true, is it posible that someone could change the WWE pyramid with the actual logo?

It is possible. You need X-Ray I believe. Not sure how easy it is.

Ok, i have a problem; When i installed this mod it seems like i got that universal attire thing that like unlocks 10 attires for every superstar, and that is unconvinient as sh*t because i cant edit the attires, so every superstar has like 10 default attires, and when i play universe i like to randomize the attire they are wearing and now they have all of these default attires so i never get to see the attires i made for them.

TL;DR: Which file is giving every superstar 10 attires because i would really like to remove it and restore the original.

EDIT: I read that one readme file so i am going to try and fix it myself, anyway, awesome job on the arenas bro.

Not sure hoe easy it is to remove as I built on top of it. You attires should still be there. If you are talking about CC download attires, they will be at the end of the list - after 'Attire 10'

Yeah its not losing the attires but i randomize them when playing universe mode so it would be better if dean for example had 4 attires to go between rather then 14 where 10 of them  is his default attire

I now understand. For now I will be using the universal attire mod for all beta releases but I will try and get a version without it when I put out a finished v1? That way it gives everyone the chance to decide.

ok nice, because i think you can download it seperatley already so the ones who use it could download it there, anyway keep up the good work

It's not that simple. These arena mods require a custom misc file so downloading the universal attire mod afterwards would replace the conversion's misc file and screw up a bunch of settings.

oh well then i hope he just makes one with the attire mod and one without.

oh well then i hope he just makes one with the attire mod and one without.

You could edit the misc file to disable the attires you don't want. Just have to convert the ch numbers to hexadecimal and search for that number after searching for the text 'COS'.

Awesome work Skeeno, was wondering for v0.2 will the announce tables have 'WWE Network' logo on them and also is there anyway when selecting the WM31 Arena it has the WM31 logo instead of WM29 when on the match screen when choosing superstars, if you can get that sorted mate would be awesome..

I have a WWE Network table done but it won't appear in game so I need to look into that. The match screens will HOPEFULLY change by the weekend but not sure yet. Anything in side the actual game (not menu) will be changed in v0.3 and on.

Awh, thanks for the credit. I was just happy to help with an awesome mod. The new ringskirts in 2K16 look almost as good as what you've made! They're cheating though because they're animated.

Hey I'm working on Arenas Minitrons and Walltrons 

I already made for Fast Lane ,Night of Champions 2014, Smackdown 2015 and 2000's Smackdown .

I'm working in King of The Ring 15 and others

I would like to collaborate with you , if you want .

You still haven't sent them, is there an issue?

Finding it very difficult to find time for this so after v0.2 it might be a while before v0.3 hits. I will be limiting back on the amount of stuff in this pack as I'd rather have something released then nothing at all. 

Every new arena has a logo on select
Every new arena has a thumbnail
Hall of fame replaced Legends
Current day WWE Championships and NXT Championships thumbnails updated
New Smackdown brand logo
Tribute to the troops arena
(MAYBE) Global Force Wrestling Amped arena

Edited by Skeeno

Pass on Amped. Isn't that 6 Sides? Will you release the new thumbnails seperately?

Okay. I Knew some people would not like to have it in game if it didn't have 6 sides. NJPW, ECW, ROH and Lucha will all be in at one point - thanks to LordJustice allowing me to use his arenas.

Sorry I had an unexpected family problem , I sent it in PM 

Never got it