TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Thanks guys. I have actually worked on the belts again and replaced all current day belts with updated images - If I can get high quality images for ECW/WCW/WWF belts, I will do them as well.

As you can see, Smackdown Brand logo has been updated and Legends changed to Hall of Fame - A better fit I think. 

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 1

Hey ,I'm sorry If is a very obvious and stupid question , but why there is files in the apron and corner post folder that doesn't exist in the original game ?

apron93-apron99

and 

arcornerpost94

Hi!

Thanks for your great work. But I have a question. Is it possible to just use the arenas? I would like to use the standart Attires of the wrestlers, but they wont work with this "Wresltemania 1-10" attire option. Thanks for your answer. :)

Hey ,I'm sorry If is a very obvious and stupid question , but why there is files in the apron and corner post folder that doesn't exist in the original game ?

apron93-apron99

and 

arcornerpost94

The reason there are files like apron 93-99 etc is because some arenas use the same stuff (Money in the bank is an example) so I had to create a new number and change which apron was now being used - as I did not want to overwrite aprons which still had use on older arenas.

Hi!

Thanks for your great work. But I have a question. Is it possible to just use the arenas? I would like to use the standart Attires of the wrestlers, but they wont work with this "Wresltemania 1-10" attire option. Thanks for your answer. :)

It shouldn't say Wrestlemania 1-10, they should be called Attires as I included the Universal Attires mod. Have you made sure to install all the files? I MAY! do a pack when done, which will just be updated aprons (no wm31, wm32, kotr or fastlane though) but I am using my current time to work on getting other stuff done so its not a priority.

Ok, i have a problem; When i installed this mod it seems like i got that universal attire thing that like unlocks 10 attires for every superstar, and that is unconvinient as sh*t because i cant edit the attires, so every superstar has like 10 default attires, and when i play universe i like to randomize the attire they are wearing and now they have all of these default attires so i never get to see the attires i made for them.

TL;DR: Which file is giving every superstar 10 attires because i would really like to remove it and restore the original.

EDIT: I read that one readme file so i am going to try and fix it myself, anyway, awesome job on the arenas bro.

Edited by Cerberus

Hey its true, is it posible that someone could change the WWE pyramid with the actual logo?

It is possible. You need X-Ray I believe. Not sure how easy it is.

Ok, i have a problem; When i installed this mod it seems like i got that universal attire thing that like unlocks 10 attires for every superstar, and that is unconvinient as sh*t because i cant edit the attires, so every superstar has like 10 default attires, and when i play universe i like to randomize the attire they are wearing and now they have all of these default attires so i never get to see the attires i made for them.

TL;DR: Which file is giving every superstar 10 attires because i would really like to remove it and restore the original.

EDIT: I read that one readme file so i am going to try and fix it myself, anyway, awesome job on the arenas bro.

Not sure hoe easy it is to remove as I built on top of it. You attires should still be there. If you are talking about CC download attires, they will be at the end of the list - after 'Attire 10'

Hey its true, is it posible that someone could change the WWE pyramid with the actual logo?

Not sure hoe easy it is to remove as I built on top of it. You attires should still be there. If you are talking about CC download attires, they will be at the end of the list - after 'Attire 10'

Yeah its not losing the attires but i randomize them when playing universe mode so it would be better if dean for example had 4 attires to go between rather then 14 where 10 of them  is his default attire

Yeah its not losing the attires but i randomize them when playing universe mode so it would be better if dean for example had 4 attires to go between rather then 14 where 10 of them  is his default attire

I now understand. For now I will be using the universal attire mod for all beta releases but I will try and get a version without it when I put out a finished v1? That way it gives everyone the chance to decide.

I now understand. For now I will be using the universal attire mod for all beta releases but I will try and get a version without it when I put out a finished v1? That way it gives everyone the chance to decide.

ok nice, because i think you can download it seperatley already so the ones who use it could download it there, anyway keep up the good work

ok nice, because i think you can download it seperatley already so the ones who use it could download it there, anyway keep up the good work

It's not that simple. These arena mods require a custom misc file so downloading the universal attire mod afterwards would replace the conversion's misc file and screw up a bunch of settings.

Decided I will not be doing the movie walls as I can't seem to get most (if anyone else want to take a crack at it, then send me the files and I will be happy to put them in-game, what I will do though is change stuff the correct colours - eg Fastlane is yellow, so it at least gives the same type of feel (These will not be in v0.2 coming at the weekend) and I am hoping to get match up screens done now but other than that.

Every new arena has a logo on select
Every new arena has a thumbnail
Hall of fame replaced Legends
Current day WWE Championships and NXT Championships thumbnails updated
New Smackdown brand logo

Edited by Skeeno

Decided I will not be doing the movie walls as I can't seem to get most (if anyone else want to take a crack at it, then send me the files and I will be happy to put them in-game, what I will do though is change stuff the correct colours - eg Fastlane is yellow, so it at least gives the same type of feel (These will not be in v0.2 coming at the weekend) and I am hoping to get match up screens done now but other than that.

Every new arena has a logo on select
Every new arena has a thumbnail
Hall of fame replaced Legends
Current day WWE Championships and NXT Championships thumbnails updated
New Smackdown brand logo

If you know where the stage logo is located I can give it a go and try to edit it up, to make it look more current!

I'm at work right now so I can't see the file structure but I think it is in the evt folder and named arena_wall (for wall) and arena_mini - sure it is something like that.

Edited by Skeeno

Started working on something while I had time;

09ad6f8e1c0665112c8d8c9de3a03e92.png

Anyone want to take a guess?

Tribute to the troops? :/

Hey I'm working on Arenas Minitrons and Walltrons 

I already made for Fast Lane ,Night of Champions 2014, Smackdown 2015 and 2000's Smackdown .

I'm working in King of The Ring 15 and others

I would like to collaborate with you , if you want .

Edited by WillSMP