Defract's CAW Emporium | Samoa Joe - Update

Defract

The hair is still redish and the torso texture doesn't match?

What other attire u have planned?

Edited by Stoned Out 203

Will blend the texture more :)

The hair goes green if the colour is changed, this is about as close I can get it. If you try to use this hair in game you'll know what I mean ;)

the texture by the hair will blend in and look like the hair, right?

Not totally, this is due to the shine that the game gives the skin. However I feel it's better to have an accurate hairline. It's not as noticeable in game tho :)

I'd go with the black and red attire that one is too sweet. Awesome update can't wait until you put it up. A good Karl Anderson would be nice ;)

I second this. Also any chance of finishing UncleCreepy's Omega, Tanahashi and Okada?

Edited by Best Since Day One
  • Like 1

Final update for AJ:

zKkSEJo.jpg

I will only be doing 1 attire for most of my caws moving forward, just a personal choice so that I can keep things interesting and release a greater number of CAWs as my time is pretty limited :)

Edited by Defract

Thanks man, servers seem to be down at the mo I'll upload this as soon as I can. Thanks to Age of Sandow for his moveset. I don't have anything unlocked etc. right now so you will need to edit in the Calf Killer, and might want to tweak the entrance :)

I will do some more bullet club but I want to make a variety of new japan talent. Going to look at Nakamura next.

Edited by Defract