PH_Guy Mods PAC Files Download - AJ Styles Released

PH_Guy

Been a week any updates or naw

You're awfully demanding arent you?

Nope Just asking for an update so i know how things are going = Updates are good without updates we dont know progress and progress helps us understand weather we need another update or none

This isn't his life therefore, he doesn't necessarily need to give updates at all. He does it whenever he has time so be glad for that.

Even if you think there's a need for an update, doesn't mean he feels the same way.

Nope Just asking for an update so i know how things are going = Updates are good without updates we dont know progress and progress helps us understand weather we need another update or none

This isn't his life therefore, he doesn't necessarily need to give updates at all. He does it whenever he has time so be glad for that.

Even if you think there's a need for an update, doesn't mean he feels the same way.

One asking if there was an update if not fine if so fortunate - i am not forcing one i am not going OI WE DEMAND AN UPDATE!! i asked any updates if not then kl

One asking if there was an update if not fine if so fortunate - i am not forcing one i am not going OI WE DEMAND AN UPDATE!! i asked any updates if not then kl

You bolded, italicized and underlined a week since there has been an update. He can give updates at his own pace, be it weeks or even months. Be patient dude, there's no use constantly pestering him for updates, that's just annoying as fuck. 

You bolded, italicized and underlined a week since there has been an update. He can give updates at his own pace, be it weeks or even months. Be patient dude, there's no use constantly pestering him for updates, that's just annoying as fuck. 

i bolded and underlined something showing time - i am not saying after a week where is the mod asking for an update 

Well, if I wasn't posting any updates, that's because there isn't any yet. This past week was really tough for me in my service and I had to prepare the pc for the mods again. I'll try to get a better looking Dean Ambrose this week.

• Like 4

Coool, does he come with other attires ? He stops wearing that shirt now, and pleaseeeee add a jacket if u can :D Thank u !

PH litterally said in his post he will release it soon with some attires

Coool, does he come with other attires ? He stops wearing that shirt now, and pleaseeeee add a jacket if u can :D Thank u !

My bad, I apologize :D

Does he change the body, Dean looks slimmer and much better

My bad, I apologize :D

Does he change the body, Dean looks slimmer and much better

i think so

Ladies and Gentleman, Dean Ambrose! Now the hair is looking good! I'll release him soon(I hope), with multiple attires.

Hidden Content

Yeah, I think I'm done with AJ Styles and Drew Galloway. Just need the pofos and moveset files.

Legrand has it for galloway

And AJ Styles pofo and moveset are on the database thread already.

Mano, esse dean ambrose, ta bem feito de mais, parabens

Would u mind adding a jacket if possible ? There is one in Creation mode that suits him very well.
If u can't then it's fine anyway, he looks like the version in 2K16. Perfect job !!!

@PH_Guy with other mods when you edit the attire the hair glitches out have you tested if it does with this - if you havent trial and error cause if so @mrwrestle can add the jacket himself

Edited by Nermian

Would u mind adding a jacket if possible ? There is one in Creation mode that suits him very well.
If u can't then it's fine anyway, he looks like the version in 2K16. Perfect job !!!

@PH_Guy with other mods when you edit the attire the hair glitches out have you tested if it does with this - if you havent trial and error cause if so @mrwrestle can add the jacket himself

No jacket. The hair glitch happens only with long hair I believe.

• Like 1

No jacket. The hair glitch happens only with long hair I believe.

kl so @mrwrestle you can either deal with the attires that are made or you can make ur own in creation mode