Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

Thunder?

Thats the plan. Have to do this one from scratch finding objects from all over the place since there is no thunder arena to really go off.

ESXdwhZ.jpg

Wow, that would be really amazing! But I would just be satisfied with something that is close with the logo etc. To me personally I am not picky, if it does not look exactly like it. Consider it a revamp or rebranding of Thunder.

I'm assuming you plan on doing a flat logo? If you know how to make a 3D logo through 3DS max.. That would be awesome. 

Thanks for the Nitro update. I got everything working but still during character selection screen, it says royal rumble for me. Not sure if i missed something.

I am also getting a strange bug. Since injecting those files. On other random arenas, I am getting freezing right before the match.

Thanks for the Nitro update. I got everything working but still during character selection screen, it says royal rumble for me. Not sure if i missed something.

I'll have a look if i missed something out.

I am also getting a strange bug. Since injecting those files. On other random arenas, I am getting freezing right before the match.

I noticed this last night I think it's the transition Pac maybe replace with your original and it should fix it 

Yea it looks like it is the transition.pac. I just replaced it with the backup, tested all the arenas that froze before and worked smoothly.

Thanks for the updated nitro arena and is also looking forward to your thunder arena.

I just wish we had more WCW wrestlers but other than that great mod.

Some reason nick i cannot inject both files you gave us in the new beta xpacker gives then unknown errors.

It's a good start. A lot still needs fixed as you mentioned. Excited to see what you come up with. 

Im sure you will but the color of the objects need changed and I would put a curtain behind the entrance and color it same as the reference pic above and I think it'd look good. 

Great update on the 1.2 version of the nitro arena :) dude, can i ask a quick question at the moment i'm using the misc_start01_dlc60.pac file from the universal alt attire mod because it gives me 100 slots for alt attires but using this one with you're arena gives me the default WWE black turnbuckles in the nitro arena, everything works great just the ropes and turnbuckles, if i use the misc file that is included I don't have the alt attires. Could you possibly tell me what i need to edit in the universal alt attire misc file so I get the red nitro turnbuckles please. thanks dude

(EDIT - Nevermind it sorted it, found out what turnbuckle number i had to change to arena19 worked great. Thanks dude fantastic work!! )

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

Having a little break from the thunder arena

Had bit of a play today with something new. I think i went a little bit too big though

Mp4e2rT.jpg

EDIT

BPBKZUK.jpg

Edited by NickH049

PIF28je.jpg

Ill keep playing around with it over the next few weeks, im not sure what the chances are but does anyone have the arena textures from shut your mouth?

• Like 1

PIF28je.jpg

Ill keep playing around with it over the next few weeks, im not sure what the chances are but does anyone have the arena textures from shut your mouth?

I have the game laying around somewhere lol if I can ill try to rip the textures from them. It's only the textures you want right not the models?

PIF28je.jpg

I have the game laying around somewhere lol if I can ill try to rip the textures from them. It's only the textures you want right not the models?

that would be great the textures only thank you so much

that would be great the textures only thank you so much

No problem at all :).  After a bit of research, I managed to extract what I believe to be the arena's. I'm still looking at other files anyway just because lol but here's the link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!wtARRLbB!hGZKnPJ9PhC3gdQxWvxPxiQwuX-7zYlsTV2nPeIxjHc

You will need XNviewerMP to view and convert them to .PNG or .BMP: http://www.xnview.com/en/xnviewmp/

Really hope this helps.