Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

updated the first post with new link. Reuploaded. You can just replace the files in ur directory no injecting required. I didn't update the install instructions sorry. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!n89wARSA!_aiA-3bTWtCXQH0W7O2tP_GxSYnMqIAgv8uktLxLApo

Awesome!  I'm downloading now.

This is a very nice update.  Lots of progress and looking really good.  Still plenty to iron out but completely usable for me.  Good work!

Hey Nick,

In regards to the lighting problem I would suggest you look at the C3XX files inside the pach archive (and possibly the 75XX files). They seem to control specific lighting elements. If inject the files with the same name from another entrance pac that has better lighting you might be able to get a better effect.

yeah ive changed them files before and edited them to get the arena to look how it does no haven't really had much of a chance to edit it since 

I downloaded this and it looks incredible! Thank you so much for your work!

I am curious am I missing something though? I know you were working on the nameplate...what about the match up screen background? I could see about helping if need be.

Looking forward to using the Nitro arena. I'm glad I can install it without buying X-packer, but I do have a question, and I hope someone can help me.

What hex values do I have to copy from the misc_pac file in the RAR into my current misc_pac (which is the one with attire slots unlocked for all superstars) ? I don't really want to lose them just to have the Nitro arena.

Looking forward to using the Nitro arena. I'm glad I can install it without buying X-packer, but I do have a question, and I hope someone can help me.

What hex values do I have to copy from the misc_pac file in the RAR into my current misc_pac (which is the one with attire slots unlocked for all superstars) ? I don't really want to lose them just to have the Nitro arena.

so if you search :19 in the hex editor it will come up the apron number what is :19. And then the turnbuckle,lighting, rope, stadium etc is all there and you can copy over to your old misc

so if you search :19 in the hex editor it will come up the apron number what is :19. And then the turnbuckle,lighting, rope, stadium etc is all there and you can copy over to your old misc

Brilliant. Thank you Nick. One last thing, do I edit my dlc60 pac, or my original pac, or both?

EDIT: I copied the hex values over into my own dlc60 misc file, but not the original. Just tried to load the arena for Sting vs DDP, and the game crashed out.

EDIT #2: I copied the hexes into both pac files, and the arena now works. Panic over. Awesome work Nick. One observation I have made is that during matches, there is a transparent grey bar that flickers on and off throughout. Its at the top of the screen. I think it's the objective ticker tape that appears during showcase mode. Have you come across this with your latest version of the arena? This was during Exhibition and Universe Mode.

Edited by eddie2000heretic

Good job Nick. Does the locator show the location text? Or just the graphic?

just the graphic, from one of the videos I watched it didn't have a location text

I gotcha. Can you PM me the bink file for both nameplate and locator so I can include with your arena in our mod? Saves me from extracting whole files. Awesome job buddy. 

So taking a little break from Nitro for a while now started on a new Arena. Doesnt look like much but any guesses what the new arena is?

UqKHghB.jpg

Its not a Raw arena. heres a pic with textures added to the stage objects. Alot of objects do have to be added and deleted

Z2waBPf.jpg

Thunder?

Thats the plan. Have to do this one from scratch finding objects from all over the place since there is no thunder arena to really go off.

ESXdwhZ.jpg

Awesome.

For the center part you might be able to use the center part from nitro actually. Just texture it to be solid instead of the bars with the alphas in the middle.

Also take a look at the PC (entrance 66). It has a lot of stuff in it that may work for those transformer boxes and blocky objects.

EDIT: The slanty walls you can use two separate tunnels. Just make sure you angle and place it so that the rest of the tunnels are hidden behind the other side objects. That part should actually work pretty easily.

Edited by LordJustice17