Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

Just shrink it down and make sure text is properly placed. (Centered) I would recommend using Honky Tonk Man as he has one of the longest names and once he's centered, you're good. Also, it does fade and everything correct? Good job.

One thing, with a nameplate that big, I'd use a different text to make it look better :) excited to see your end result man.

Is there a way to move the text, so it's not centres with the screen but with the nameplate. Or there might be another nameplate in game I might use as a template

Damn it looks awesome!!

You're not helping anybody by simply praising everything as great. Critique imperfections to make it great.

Well he is allowed to say anything and if he thinks its great more than welcome to say it nothing wrong with that i dont think.

Damn it looks awesome!!

You're not helping anybody by simply praising everything as great. Critique imperfections to make it great.

I don't know, man. I get what you're saying but I don't really understand what is so bad about that.

I thought his work on Nitro seemed to be really nice and I wanted to let em know how I thought. 

can i add the nitro arena without xpacker ?

Yeah its all just replacing files. Only need xpaker for having transitions and titantron at the moment until i upload file

You could always swap a different font from another nameplate in there but sometimes it folks with the placement. That text is fine though, looks good. Only suggestion left is to move it slightly up so the text is centered top to bottom.

Next bit i will be adding to the arena

Just need a new PNG to TGA converter to make it easier to do the alpha without having to make one for every time the logo comes down from the top of the screen

jKBxhdn.png

Edited by NickH049

Are you using photoshop? If so, alphas are super super quick like 1 second if done correctly. If GIMP. I can't help there :/

Are you using photoshop? If so, alphas are super super quick like 1 second if done correctly. If GIMP. I can't help there :/

I believe Gimp can save as TGA natively.

I believe Gimp can save as TGA natively.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about making the alpha channel for the nameplate. 

Is there a reason the download link won't allow me to download this?

Or is it like this everybody?

Thanks!

Edited by JDawggS316

updated the first post with new link. Reuploaded. You can just replace the files in ur directory no injecting required. I didn't update the install instructions sorry. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!n89wARSA!_aiA-3bTWtCXQH0W7O2tP_GxSYnMqIAgv8uktLxLApo

Hey Nick,

In regards to the lighting problem I would suggest you look at the C3XX files inside the pach archive (and possibly the 75XX files). They seem to control specific lighting elements. If inject the files with the same name from another entrance pac that has better lighting you might be able to get a better effect.