Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

So is the majority of you having any problem with the install. Everything working like transition and the video on the titantron

So is the majority of you having any problem with the install. Everything working like transition and the video on the titantron

I had problems with the manual install parts, arena it self was working fine, until last time i tried, game crashed multiple times.

Thanks for this fantastic arena! Works absolutely fine for me thus far, no glitches.

yeah i have the dlc, i coppied  all the files over like the instructions said including the misc.pac. What do i need to edit?

The same thing happened to me. If you extract the WWE 2k15 folder in the zip file over your own main folder, then it places the files in the 'pac' folder in the right place, but the misc.pac file ends up in the main DLC60 folder, rather than the DLC60->Pac folder. So check if it's in the DLC60 folder. If it is, move it to the DLC60->Pac folder.

Thanks for this fantastic arena! Works absolutely fine for me thus far, no glitches.

yeah i have the dlc, i coppied  all the files over like the instructions said including the misc.pac. What do i need to edit?

The same thing happened to me. If you extract the WWE 2k15 folder in the zip file over your own main folder, then it places the files in the 'pac' folder in the right place, but the misc.pac file ends up in the main DLC60 folder, rather than the DLC60->Pac folder. So check if it's in the DLC60 folder. If it is, move it to the DLC60->Pac folder.

That fixed it, but now im getting random crashes. With other arenas usually after the match loading screen it just gives me a black screen. Only since installing the nitro arena, any ideas what could be wrong?

Going to upload it again to another site with all the transition files and titantron so it's just a easy replace no injecting required.

Is everyone still having problems with their arena looking bad with the lights?

Mine crashes everytime i try to play it now some reason, havent done anything from when i used it before and it was fine.

Going to upload it again to another site with all the transition files and titantron so it's just a easy replace no injecting required.

Is everyone still having problems with their arena looking bad with the lights?

only in the total conversion mod. if i use your standalone version, lights are not that bad.:)

^ Not sure why it is like that Nick, even with using stadium 3 (NXT) they are dark for us. We must be missing something lol

^ Not sure why it is like that Nick, even with using stadium 3 (NXT) they are dark for us. We must be missing something lol

I think there must be a difference in your guys misc and mine with the one of the lights

Good job, if you need help, let me know. I got the custom ones to work. This will save me from having to do a nitro one.

One small suggestion: Underneath TNT is a weird looking shadow spot? I would fix that :D

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

Just shrink it down and make sure text is properly placed. (Centered) I would recommend using Honky Tonk Man as he has one of the longest names and once he's centered, you're good. Also, it does fade and everything correct? Good job.

One thing, with a nameplate that big, I'd use a different text to make it look better :) excited to see your end result man.

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

1. The nitro logo need to be outlined in black 

2. The steel texture could be moved down just a bit to match the real placement.

3. The steel texture should be visible behind the nitro logo.

4. As Nick said, the orange part could look a little more embedded, like it's popping out a little bit.

5. The orange part is suppose to be about 50-70% transparent, you can see Finley behind the nameplate, it's not solid.

6. The whole plate could be moved up a bit more.

7. Of course the text font, color, and placement needs adjusting.

*The whole plate could be a bit smaller, it doesn't have to take up the whole screen.  The reason it looks so huge is because the game(and everything else today) is in 16:9.  Back then the standard ratio was 4:3(a square).  So a wide nameplate didn't take up so much room on a 4:3 screen.  So in the game, because the name plate is wide, and the screen is wide, it's fits more the ratio and looks huge, taking up the whole screen. if that makes any sense.  I have a feeling if WCW was in 16:9 format, the nameplate would be smaller.

d349772710c53c0db2c0e6c66b38c701.png

Edited by KahRiss
  • Like 1