Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

I inject the manually injected files into the required spots as noted in your tutorial, but everytime i try it the game crashes. But when I leave those alone the arena works fine, whats my problem here?

You just need to inject the MD file into th entrance pac. It cannot be bigger than the one you are changing.

The tutorial says about injecting into the pac/evt/arena_mov_wall.pac and pac/evt/evtmov_transition.pac , but there's nothing about an entrance pac.

Is the mat meant to be blank? There is no nitro logo on mine

Check what files your replaced if you didn't edit our misc file that's your problem. Do you have dlc?

Absolutely great work! Thank you very much for sharing it with us! Only 3 small questions.

1. What is the string offset for your arena name? Because you have only changed the English string.pac file and it's still "Royal Rumble 04" in German!

2. Is it possible to change the Royal Rumble 04 overlay with the Wrestler names (Entrance) completely or at least to another "neutral" one?

3. Do you plan to release a misc file which is compatible with the alternative attires?

Edited by TheVisitorX

Absolutely great work! Thank you very much for sharing it with us! Only 3 small questions.

1. What is the string offset for your arena name? Because you have only changed the English string.pac file and it's still "Royal Rumble 04" in German!

2. Is it possible to change the Royal Rumble 04 overlay with the Wrestler names (Entrance) completely or at least to another "neutral" one?

3. Do you plan to release a misc file which is compatible with the alternative attires?

Oh sorry about the German haha. I'll have a look into a fix for that.

I do plan to update the nameplate and I'll also release a misc compatible with alternative attires

Nxt stadium is 3 so just set your misc to use that stadium for whatever decide to replace.

Was this post for the modder or the users?

Seems that I'm having a slight bit of stability issues using the stadium. Can't quite pinpoint exactly what is causing my game to crash but it's not happening consistently. I'll give you a list of results below and tell me what you think:

Exhibition 1 vs 1 w/ manager (Crashed during loading screen twice in a row)

Ric Flair (bannock's nwa flair mod) vs Kevin Nash (alt attire) w/ Scott Hall caw downloaded from CC

Exhibition 1 vs 1 (No issue)

Ric Flair vs Kevin Nash 

Exhibition 1 vs 1 (no issue)

Scott Hall vs Ric Flair

Exhibition 1 vs 1 w/ manager (no issue)

Lex Luger vs Scott Hall w/ Kevin Nash (alt attire)

Universe Mode Cruiserweight title match 1 vs 1 (crashed)

© Chris Jericho '02 vs. Rey Mysterio

Universe Mode (no issue)

Scott Steiner CAW from CC vs RVD original attire

Any idea why it's crashing every now and again? Any suggestions? I used your MISC file and just edited the hex to allow kevin nash to use his modded alt attires. Besides that everything else in misc was left in tack

EDIT: Seems like the crashes are freak accidents. I haven't been able to reproduce them even when doing the same exact match, with same wrestlers, in same game mode. Odd

Edited by d12345

Nick, I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly, but I copied the WWE 2k15 folder to my directory, merged the files/folders, overwrote necessary.  Injected the other files using X-Packer. But for whatever reason, mine is in the Royal Rumble arena instead of the NXT slot. Any thoughts?

the arena should be in the royal rumble slot not the nxt. It uses the stadium that the nxt arena uses. Just check that I put the misc file in the right folder it should be in dlc60/pac I think

Nick, instead of you doing a misc with attires, you can use mine that comes with our mod. It has all the attire slots (100) plus will include your arena mod + all the ring stuff. The reason I say this, if people use your misc and don't understand how to change it, they won't be able to use the arena conversion mod. Me and justice will get with you so we can figure out something for both of us :)

Actually our big mod tutorial explains it in great detail already, some people just haven't downloaded it and checked it out.

Nxt stadium is 3 so just set your misc to use that stadium for whatever decide to replace.

Seems that I'm having a slight bit of stability issues using the stadium. Can't quite pinpoint exactly what is causing my game to crash but it's not happening consistently. I'll give you a list of results below and tell me what you think:

Ric Flair (bannock's nwa flair mod) vs Kevin Nash (alt attire) w/ Scott Hall caw downloaded from CC

Ric Flair vs Kevin Nash

Scott Hall vs Ric Flair

Universe Mode (no issue)

Any idea why it's crashing every now and again? Any suggestions? I used your MISC file and just edited the hex to allow kevin nash to use his modded alt attires. Besides that everything else in misc was left in tack

EDIT: Seems like the crashes are freak accidents. I haven't been able to reproduce them even when doing the same exact match, with same wrestlers, in same game mode. Odd

That is odd how it is crashing, could you try a 4 man and 6 man tag match and see if it crashes

Ric Flair vs Kevin Nash

Scott Hall vs Ric Flair

Universe Mode (no issue)

That is odd how it is crashing, could you try a 4 man and 6 man tag match and see if it crashes

Exhibition 6 Man tag match Hogan, Nash, and Hall vs. Flair, Arn Anderson CAW, and Curt Hennig CAW

Exhibition Tag Team Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage vs Sid Justice (alt attire) and Hulk Hogan

No issues to report in either match up. Seems like it's stable now. If I see any more crashes I'll let you know.

Also I haven't had any issues with lighting so that's good as well.

Had a few intermittent crashes on my first few tests as well, but everything seems to be working here now as well. Going to put it through it's paces a bit more though.

I only made this account just to say thank you for this classic WCW nitro mod. this is by far my favorite mod, Hopefully you can countiue it and add the wcw steel barrier fence around the crowd. Looking foward to the final project.

I only made this account just to say thank you for this classic WCW nitro mod. this is by far my favorite mod, Hopefully you can countiue it and add the wcw steel barrier fence around the crowd. Looking foward to the final project.

Already have the steel barricade working on our arena mod. Working with Nick to get it working for his standalone.

Already have the steel barricade working on our arena mod. Working with Nick to get it working for his standalone.

Okay great. I will check that out and is looking foward to yours and nick collaboration on this great mod. Thanks!