Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

What time you get off work? lol

Think you will do Thunder or another WCW next?

I'm in Australia so not for another 4 hours.

I'm wanting to do a thunder arena but not 100% sure yet

Thunder would be great :) WCW has had so many great sets that any of theirs would be gold for me. Spring Stampede, Bash at the Beach, Halloween Havoc, Saturday Night...

Whatever you choose, it's guranteed to be ***** stars in my book!

Edited by jholland555

Just released the first version of the arena in the first post. Everyone enjoy.

Also added something to the arena, ill see if you can pick what it is

Edited by NickH049

Stinking work and adult responsibility. Haha. Can't wait to get home and download thism

^^^Read my mind..lol

Which arena does it replace?  It's not the same as the one named Nitro in LJ and BR21's mod. Disregard, RR? 

Yep, definitely Royal Rumble, haha. Great work on this man. Came home on lunch just to try it out. 

Edited by wtferrell

Which arena does it replace?  It's not the same as the one named Nitro in LJ and BR21's mod. Disregard, RR? 

Yep, definitely Royal Rumble, haha. Great work on this man. Came home on lunch just to try it out. 

When we do our release I'll repack it in the appropriate slot for that. :)

Thanks for awesome mod Nick.
I know its beta but I noticed some differences between screenshots and what I got in the game:
6gg51c.jpg
34ovhpd.jpg
v4ued0.jpg

I Installed your mod over the clean version with DLC. No other mods were installed.
Edited by StroginAM

Yep, was just coming to post that. The stage lights don't appear to be working. It was near pitch black. In game, they were fine, as the arena was light enough I could see all of the details, etc. 

The darkness thing is due to the fact that those guys don't have entrance lighting on during their entrance. Use Flair, the stage looks normal because he has stage/ramp lights. 

The darkness thing is due to the fact that those guys don't have entrance lighting on during their entrance. Use Flair, the stage looks normal because he has stage/ramp lights. 

Yeah but look at the screens on first page.

Edited by StroginAM

I would suggest, to keep the lights on, which were included in the arena.

I read somewhere, nick removed the purple light. maybe thats the problem.?!

I inject the manually injected files into the required spots as noted in your tutorial, but everytime i try it the game crashes. But when I leave those alone the arena works fine, whats my problem here?

You need to use the misc file that I provided for the lights I can see in your screenshot that you aren't using it. My arena uses the nxt stadium not a large stadium