Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

wow!!! the unthinkable has happened. too bad i cant ever use it. i would have to learn so much in order to to do that. maybe one day it will be simplified*not a good programmer*

wow!!! the unthinkable has happened. too bad i cant ever use it. i would have to learn so much in order to to do that. maybe one day it will be simplified*not a good programmer*

Once it's released you shouldn't have to learn much more than copy/paste.
  • Like 1

hmmm LordJustice I hope your right. I looked at that arena mod and that was intimidating. I would have to spend an entire night just getting familiar with everything before I understand how to even edit it all. I know how to do somethings as I got nash and his alt attires and what not. but that easy. it was just replacing ch.pac files. the arenas is so much more

I think previous games from 2k13 had .dds files as the nameplates

Doesn't matter. They won't work as dds but I got an idea to make it work possibly. Need the files though to test.

Does anyone have the WCW Arena BG.pac file from SVR 2011? I would like to have a look at the yobj files for the WCW Logos

X6zSbLK.jpg

No titantron and edited the WCW Poster positions and texture. Also different texture on the WCW Logos. Does anyone know how to edit the red lighting that goes onto the WCW Logos?

Spotlight or IBL settings in the misc file perhaps?

Cheers man had a look at them but i think its in the objects yobj file have to look through the file

zRCsbPI.jpg

I Decided to go with the titantron looks much better i think. Lights are looking much better going to lift them up higher though

• Like 1

Is the WCW logos constantly have red lighting? Even during Edge entrance? If so we can compensate it with colored texture.

You probably already know this, but if it seems isolated to a particular yobj then it may be texture related. If you open the yobj in hex, near the bottom of the file it should list all structures and textures that the yobj file uses. Might help you track down the problem.

Hmm is the nitro logo on the ringmat too big or is it me lol

There was a time when the logo was basically the whole ring mat. They changed it a lot. I remember when they had no logo at all on the ring mat but this one was from like mid-late 1998 WCW I believe. This is the one I remember best.

bigwiggle.gif

• Like 1

Spotlight or IBL settings in the misc file perhaps?

Cheers man had a look at them but i think its in the objects yobj file have to look through the file

zRCsbPI.jpg

I Decided to go with the titantron looks much better i think. Lights are looking much better going to lift them up higher though

...I'm in love.

So stoked for this now :)

• Like 1

So I think i have finished with most of the modelling with the arena here is what is the final arena looks like. I Have also had breakthrough with the lightning and it looks much better!

Some parts still are a little dark so will work on them aswell

OvTUgBX.jpg

S631MiN.jpg

Here are some updated screenshots with the new lighting! No more purple on the ramp!

shghS8X.jpg

qx1AhB4.jpg

• Like 1

Nick are the advertisement boards up top of the arena (WWE2K15, 2K etc) in the right place they seem a bit off to me.

Edited by Gammah88

This is amazing work.  I love that you stuck with the project and got this WCW arena as accurate as you could instead of halfway doing it.  The possibilities of modding are endless.

Nick are the advertisement boards up top of the arena (WWE2K15, 2K etc) in the right place they seem a bit off to me.

Those are correct great job buddy.