X-Rey Video Tutorials - Tutorial 3 posted

tekken57

If anyone has svr2010, you can try using one of the ymx files in the game. The model format looks the same.

Just remember to change the texture references at the end.

Another great tutorial, dude.

A quick note after trying some things out, it doesn't seem parts from models like Tony Chimel, Lilian Garcia, etc. can be properly injected into another yobj--even through the CAW part method--at least not that I've been successful with.

Also, a question, is it possible to inject obj parts from a CAW yobj into a regular (Cena for example) yobj? Again, from my experience, it doesn't seem so, but I could always possibly be doing something wrong.

I haven't tried either. I never used the npc's to try the extract and inject functions. What issues are you experiencing exactly?

I'm not sure about injecting a caw part into a wrestler as well. I've always done it the other way around. The rigging is different so you might have some issues but I can't be sure. Try it out and post our results.

I haven't tried either. I never used the npc's to try the extract and inject functions. What issues are you experiencing exactly?

I'm not sure about injecting a caw part into a wrestler as well. I've always done it the other way around. The rigging is different so you might have some issues but I can't be sure. Try it out and post our results.

As far as injecting parts from the lesser detailed models go, issues range from things as little as the rigging of the bones being off all the way to the screen becoming a blast of polygons. Sometimes it won't even load into the match at all--like it won't crash when you pick them, so it's not a polygons issues, but it'll just sit there on the loading screen, the icon will lock up and never go into the match.

As for the CAW parts, I've tried it out and it's more than likely a bones thing as you said, with parts not moving properly as they should. The reason I ask is because I was going to try and make an actual Paul Heyman--as opposed to the Superstar Head versions in the game--and wanted to try and get his head on a model. I initially tried it by injecting into the other model, since it could handle the number of vertices/faces, but in-game, the face was moving very oddly. Though, then I tried it by injecting the fixed Superstar Head yobj into the hair slot, and it was giving me the exactly same results. Not sure what was going on there.

Make a tut about how to create the normal.dds.

can you take a shirt object from cena or anyone and then extract it and then inject smaller into some one else's hair yobj and will the shirt fit?

can you take a shirt object from cena or anyone and then extract it and then inject smaller into some one else's hair yobj and will the shirt fit?

How about saying thank you first before asking for another tutorial. Titan just posted a normals tutorial yesterday also. To answer your question, yes you can.

@ote, there are a number of factors which can cause the spinning logo to lock up. The first is the vert limit. If you are sure this is not the problem the second problem could be the bone assignments. Based on the errors you mentioned, ie poly's filling the entire screen, it is most likely bone assignments. I discuss this in tutorial 3, so wait for that to see if it fixes your problem.

With regards to the heyman head, not sure what could be causing that. There are usually two yobj files I. Each head directory, the first one has all the bones and should be used. There is not need to replace the skeleton on the superstar heads as the skeleton is already the same as the wrestler models. The only thing you need to do is change the texture assignments and fix the params.

Edited by tekken57

caw parts tut was really good.can you put up the caw parts in a rar file?i am sure it will help a lotta people.

question:in 3ds max if you press alt+x and then export and then come back and inject it in x rey will it be transparent?

Edited by RollingRocky300

i don't have the iso.i play ps4.

I'm usually very patient and helpful with people but you ask for pac files in almost every thread you post in. Buy the disc and rip the files you need.

Please try to stay on topic, you are detracting from what is meant to be a tutorial thread.

Edited by tekken57

forget that.now when i try to give my cesaro a shirt and it has two objects to import so i used big e's hair yobj as a template.it send an error saying the vertices and faces have to be lesser or something like that.

How about saying thank you first before asking for another tutorial. Titan just posted a normals tutorial yesterday also. To answer your question, yes you can.

@ote, there are a number of factors which can cause the spinning logo to lock up. The first is the vert limit. If you are sure this is not the problem the second problem could be the bone assignments. Based on the errors you mentioned, ie poly's filling the entire screen, it is most likely bone assignments. I discuss this in tutorial 3, so wait for that to see if it fixes your problem.

With regards to the heyman head, not sure what could be causing that. There are usually two yobj files I. Each head directory, the first one has all the bones and should be used. There is not need to replace the skeleton on the superstar heads as the skeleton is already the same as the wrestler models. The only thing you need to do is change the texture assignments and fix the params.

Sounds good, man. Thanks for thorough response. I think you may have found the issues I was having with the Superstar Head deal. When going through and finding/extracting the YOBJs from that CAW parts pac, I was going from the bottom up. So if there are two instances in there, I definitely would've grabbed the second one--in other words, the one I shouldn't have. I'll have to give it another shot soon. Thanks again, dude.

forget that.now when i try to give my cesaro a shirt and it has two objects to import so i used big e's hair yobj as a template.it send an error saying the vertices and faces have to be lesser or something like that.

Have you even watched the tutorials?

1st one i have.second one i have seen half.

In Chris Jericho's wise words:

Would you please, SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Seriously man, think before posting.

Does anyone know a entrance model with a whole shirt in the yobj. I only been finding piece of shirts on models, so I can give a shirt to Funk