[Tutorial] How to convert 2K15 Titantron to 2K14

Mathayus

What you need:

- Laterst Rad Video Tool.

- Virtualdubmod

- avisynth 2.5

First of all, rename the extension to bk2 and if you got the latest Rad Video Tools version you´ll see the video.

1- Convert with Rad tools to avi.

2-Open it with Virtualdubmod.

3- Use the filter resize and adjust the image to 320X220.

4- Save it and call it titantron.

4- Open another video. Maybe a bik file from 2k14 with the WM XXX minitron.

5- Same steps and resize to 320X100.

6- Save it and call it: Minitron

7- The important step; Create a TXT file open it and write this lines:

A=Avisource("C:\Users\Mathayus\Titantron.avi")
B=Avisource("C:\Users\Mathayus\Minitron.avi")

StackVertical(A, B)[\code]

You can use the directory lines you want in your PC. This is how I have it.

8- Rename the new file. Maybe titantron. And put AVS as extension. (Titantron.AVS)

9- Open the AVS in Virtualdubmod.

10. You´ve got it.

11- Save the file.

12- Covert it to Rad Video Tools.

TIP:

Some Wrestlers have in the minitron the Arena trons video. You must to split the minitron part in 4 parts. 25X320. And put the same video over it to get for parts. If you don´t understand it, you´ll understand when you´ll see one Wrestler with the Wm XXX Minitron part. (Ric Flair)

• Like 1

Great tutorial Mathayus. A question. What does step 7 do exactly? I've added 2k15 trons to 2k14 (and a few youtube vids) by converting to mpg and editing in Finalcut (mac user). I just resize, save as mov (mac default) and then convert with Rad. Seems to work, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that I should be doing.

Great tutorial Mathayus. A question. What does step 7 do exactly? I've added 2k15 trons to 2k14 (and a few youtube vids) by converting to mpg and editing in Finalcut (mac user). I just resize, save as mov (mac default) and then convert with Rad. Seems to work, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that I should be doing.

It is to add two vids. Like to create in WWE´13 the minitron part. And you get a 320x320 vid. The titantron Up: 320X220. And the Arena Tron down: 320X100. But the arena tron is for Superstars with arena tron only. Like Santino Marella. (I used his Slot to Add all the tron to RVD)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...