[Tutorial] How to add superstar thread´s attires to CDLC.

Mathayus

Some month ago I tried to add attires edited in Superstars threads to the Community DLC wrestlers. My mistake was looking into the POF0 files. I discovered that the superstar threads are associated to the Moveset files.

So, go to the tutorial:

1- Replace a in-game superstar with a Community DLC superstar.

Example: Get Shamrock (ch311.pac) and rename the pach 00031102 to an ingame superstar. Fo example Santino 00020102.

Change the ch311.pac to ch201.pac.

Update the arcs.

2- Go to the game and go to superstar threads. Edit the attires colors.

3- Go to create a moveset and go to the replaced superstar. Santino. Set the moveset from other superstar and go to the DLC superstar. Shamrock.

Now you get the attires and the moveset.

Time to go to the entrance to set the music, minitron, etc...

Now everything it´s done. Copy the savedata to a USB and open it in X-Packer. Extract the moveset from Ingame superstar (201) and inject it over the DLC superstar (311).

Set the motion and titantron.

Ready.

Edited by Mathayus
  • Like 4

Thanks for that Mathayus, but  at the Shamrock entrance you will have the announcer of Santino?

You missed the point, at the end you copy the new moveset file back to the original CDLC Shamrock and then you have Shamrock just as before but with Superstar Threads attires.

Thanks for that Mathayus, but  at the Shamrock entrance you will have the announcer of Santino?

You missed the point, at the end you copy the new moveset file back to the original CDLC Shamrock and then you have Shamrock just as before but with Superstar Threads attires.

This.

• 8 years later...
On 11/28/2014 at 5:36 PM, Mathayus said:

Some month ago I tried to add attires edited in Superstars threads to the Community DLC wrestlers. My mistake was looking into the POF0 files. I discovered that the superstar threads are associated to the Moveset files.

So, go to the tutorial:

1- Replace a in-game superstar with a Community DLC superstar.

Example: Get Shamrock (ch311.pac) and rename the pach 00031102 to an ingame superstar. Fo example Santino 00020102.

Change the ch311.pac to ch201.pac.

Update the arcs.

2- Go to the game and go to superstar threads. Edit the attires colors.

3- Go to create a moveset and go to the replaced superstar. Santino. Set the moveset from other superstar and go to the DLC superstar. Shamrock.

Now you get the attires and the moveset.

Time to go to the entrance to set the music, minitron, etc...

Now everything it´s done. Copy the savedata to a USB and open it in X-Packer. Extract the moveset from Ingame superstar (201) and inject it over the DLC superstar (311).

Set the motion and titantron.

Ready.

thats what i did to make Batista and Edge superstar threads, i use John Cena slot because their attires have many optiona of color change, it works, but in wrestlemania mode, Batista and Edge had the John Cena champion entrance, i change entrances in edit mode, but his wrestlemania mode champion entrances are f.kd.