rub3945

I set 10 attires for nash in the misc but ingame are only 2 for select. dont know why. The Problem is only on Nash. Anyone here that has more than 2 attires for nash that work ingame ?

• 3 months later...

hello.. these are amazing! sorry for my ignorance about modding, i downloaded your kevin nash and game crashes when his entrance is about to start... i have the 10 alt. attires for everyone enabled.. nash has 9 for some reason explaned in a post here at smacktalks... i dont know if that might be causing the problem...

anyway... i also downloaded your hall caw but i dont know how to use him... his pac is not in the folder so im not replacing anything... is he replacing a CAW?

these are for pc right?

hello.. these are amazing! sorry for my ignorance about modding, i downloaded your kevin nash and game crashes when his entrance is about to start... i have the 10 alt. attires for everyone enabled.. nash has 9 for some reason explaned in a post here at smacktalks... i dont know if that might be causing the problem...

anyway... i also downloaded your hall caw but i dont know how to use him... his pac is not in the folder so im not replacing anything... is he replacing a CAW?

these are for pc right?

Yes these are last Gen mods. Just scroll down and look at the in game pictures.

• 5 weeks later...

wheres the link?

I'm sorry but I don't know. This is the first time I have been on this forum in months and somehow all of my stuff has disappeared. I haven't done anything and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but as far as I know, moderators have the ability to edit anyone's posts. Does anyone know anything about it?

wheres the link?

I'm sorry but I don't know. This is the first time I have been on this forum in months and somehow all of my stuff has disappeared. I haven't done anything and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but as far as I know, moderators have the ability to edit anyone's posts. Does anyone know anything about it?

No bro i dont any idea about it......

wheres the link?

May have something to do with the update! :/

wheres the link?

May have something to do with the update! :/

That is possible. Do you know anyone else that lost their mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to figure out how to add superstars unless they have the pofo file and moveset file, can someone point me in the right direction? I would love to add this Zack Ryder to my roster. He looks great!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks ryder looks good in game

No problem! I'm glad you like it! I really appreciate you commenting as 99% of the people that download my mods don't say thank-you.

• 5 years later...

I have ps3 hen. But question do I need pac editor

On 11/28/2014 at 2:28 AM, rub3945 said:

I hope people are enjoying Batista and Undertaker. 19 downloads already?