Tables,ladders,chairs,hell In A Cell

jam

5 members have voted

1. 1. Tables,ladders,chairs,hell In A Cell

• u could send 1 back with the answer please

please tell me how 2 get tlc in a hell in a cell without using a code thing please?

please help i keep tryin but i cant if there is away u can please tell me and where can i gat a action replay max from and how much please

You can't get it without a cheat device. And DON'T get ARMAX. It's probably the worst ever for hacking games, because it has a different code format. I suggest a CoderBreaker, because it only costs $30USD. If you get a CodeBreaker(version 3 or 4 if you can find it; if not, 8), Action Replay(NOT Max), or Gameshark, then I'll give you a code for this + weapons in the cell.

Chipped=yes. Swap Magic=no. Best=in my honest opinion, CodeBreaker version 4, version 8 if you can't find 4.

EDIT: Are you NTSC(US) or PAL(Europe)?

Edited by Wrongo4444

If you don't know what Swap Magic discs are, you don't have them. And I asked if you had NTSC or PAL because if you are NTSC(U.S.), you'd get CodeBreaker(if you wanted it), and if you were PAL(Europe & Australia), it'd be called Xploder(it's a PAL Codebreaker). So since you're PAL, you need Xploder. And yes, the Xploder will still work for burned games on a chipped system.

Edited by Wrongo4444

thnx 4 your help i will get 1 next week,x-ploder is that where u can add your codes that u find of here then play them in my smackdown game and with x-ploder can u have new wrestlers added with there pic at the side aswell 1nce again thnx 4 ur help

Ok, just post when you get 1, I'll post the code then.

thnx 4 your help i will get 1 next week,x-ploder is that where u can add your codes that u find of here then play them in my smackdown game and with x-ploder can u have new wrestlers added with there pic at the side aswell 1nce again thnx 4 ur help

Yeah, you can add codes & games to it & save the codes to a memory card, but you can't add new wrestlers. And I'd post a pic, but I don't have a digital camera or webcam.

*ATTENTION* If someone wants to take pictures of this match, PM me, and tell me the cheat device & format you have, and I'll PM the code to you.

can i get the tlc in the hell in the cell match i prefer title though but if you cant get the title then just regular tlc and hell in the match for

gameshark 2.2 ntsc

thanks

does any one no any good cheats without using a thing to imput the cheats on my h c t p id love 2 no some good cheats but every time i look it just says on other sites all the stuff you unlock PLEASE HELP?