Tekken57's mods - Sid released

tekken57

I started working on a current sting a few weeks ago, just don't have the time to work on the jacket at the moment. It's going to  take a lot of work to get it looking right.

Final Bubba. I just need to create a pac with all the attires and decide on a slot for him. I also need to address some issues with the glasses, the caw glasses are causing the game to freeze.

I know the beard isn't accurate for some of the attires, but I don't have the time to do a goatee version. Hopefully I get some time over this weekend to do a release:

2eowc2v.jpg

• Like 1

Bubba looks great!  Maybe blur out the texture in the middle of his forehead where that spot that looks like a rash is?  His forehead isn't THAT fucked up.

480x200xbr-1426662171-2347017.png.pagesp

Brother_Ray_380x529_785372a.jpg

Buh_Buh_Ray_Dudley_-_Dudley_Mark_Lomonic

Edited by XIII XHP

Bubba looks great Tek , the only thing i would change is the length of the shorts , maybe just a little longer , right on the knee

Thanks for the suggestions, I made the detailing on the forehead lighter and the shorts longer.

Spent most of the day fixing issues and testing all the attires, doing 6 attires with entrance gear is very time consuming. Hope you guys enjoy using the mod and hopefully create more attires. I assigned him to slot 116.

I need a good moveset, wrestler attrtibutes and render for this, anyone want to volunteer?

Thanks to Titan83 for the camo textures for the attires.

Download here: https://mega.co.nz/#!dhFEjBZR!9Hk0AdhvmgzlNkvl6vGLmhrsnrz7XwZE5xZWeLdRzbY

or here

Thank you sir !!! Looking great !!! Indeed making big packs with entrances is a fucking puzzle and very hard.

awesome, thanks man :D did you already release D-Von? I know I finished the WWF/E and ECW slot

Edited by Titan83