Tekken57's mods - Sid released

tekken57

That Jarrett looks so awesome, man. I was just thinking about that one the other day--funny timing to see you get back to it. Really nice job.

Now that I'm looking again. No disrespect intended sir but.... Are you going to increase his head size? It looks a tiny bit ill proportioned. Again, no disrespect. It looks masterful, regardless.

Thanks guys.

Now that I'm looking again. No disrespect intended sir but.... Are you going to increase his head size? It looks a tiny bit ill proportioned. Again, no disrespect. It looks masterful, regardless.

You are right, the head size was originally smaller than in the pics but I made it bigger. Looking at the pics again, I can see that I need to increase the size even more. Thanks for pointing that out, sometimes when you look at a mod for a long time, you tend to lose perspective.

• Like 1

Awesome JJ Tekken would love to see you do The Worlds Greatest Tag Team mod

not going to happen, I have too many unfinished mods and too less time. I want to try and get those out and take a break from modding for a while. My schedule is too full at the moment.

I wanted to create entrance gear and a few more alt attires for Jarrett, but won't have the time. You guys can do this after I do a release.

Had some free time at work this morning so I scaled the head up. I matched the size to the Stone Cold model as a reference. I also decreased the width of the head as well to make him look more like a younger Jarrett.

I want to test this in game this evening and if all is fine, a release will be coming soon. Here's what the final version looks like:

jarrette_bigger_head.jpg

Secondly, I get a lot of PM's about this guy. I decided to start with a completely new base as the old one didn't look enough like Styles facially. This still needs a lot of work on the textures as I created the face texture from photographs, the TNA texture does not look good.

Also the model itself will need a ton of work as the body shape and attire are nothing close to Styles. So to answer all the PM's I've been getting, this is no where close to release:

styles2.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Haven't worked on Joe for a long time. The skin and attires needed work, I wanted to do some alt attires but never got the time. this is where the mod is at the moment.

joe.jpg

Edited by tekken57

You guys don't seem to be listening, I barely had the time to work on Jarrett, haven't touched any of the old mods. I won't release mods which are unfinished.

Haven't worked on Joe for a long time. The skin and attires needed work, I wanted to do some alt attires but never got the time. this is where the mod is at the moment.

Didn't Draven do a Samoa Joe mod about two games ago which looked pretty good but was then on indefinite hold until a model importer got invented?

..or am I the only guy on here who remembers that..?

*** better add the disclaimer that I'm not certain it was Draven, but pretty sure it was one of the original SvsR/XHP guys ***

Edited by El Guapo

Tekken,i am trying to add a medal to rusev.can i extract all the stuff out of the pach and then put all of those files and your kurt angle medal into a new pach archive?