Tekken57's mods - Sid released

tekken57

Thanks for the suggestion Bugsy. Reduced the width and height of the mouth, lowered the position slightly. Also decreased the jaw thickness. I think the face looks good now. Nose width looks fine to me. Haven't worked on the body modelling or attire as yet.

eref0x.jpg

Edited by tekken57

You did a great job with the face modeling. That´s really difficult to do.

The knee pads needs to be removed.

Edited by Mathayus

Finished the body morphing. Used topogun to shape the body to his 2009 model. Shortened the boots, got rid of the knee pads, made a few more tweaks to the face, manually shaped the arms and legs, removed his front tooth.

Not much more to be done here, just textures and normals. Rub3945 and GameElite are going to be helping with this and alt attires.

2ik74v6.jpg

Edited by tekken57

I got a suggestion about Benoit's face maybe try ...

Why don't try to attach his face with Austin's?

Tekken said, the older models can't be used like he used jeff hardy, he  can't use the face and attach into another model , this was the first thing that tekken tested. Anyway the mod maked with topogun is suberb

Finally had some free time to work on some of my dormant mods this week. This one is almost done, just need to do some minor modelling here and there and fix a few texture/normal issues. I wanted to do entrance gear as well but I won't have time to do so. I based the body morphing off his wcw run where he was fitter than in TNA. The attire was done by Red

2e0ra61.jpg

2rxf7vd.jpg