AGS Mods - Samoa Joe Released 7/11/15

The AGS

Bo dallas with entrance t-shirt released

note: from back angle at some point tshirt do looks like its not leveled but it is its just cuz of angle

it looks fine in 3ds max

backi.jpg

Enjoy :)

Edited by Smk™

• 4 weeks later...

Great job in doing all these.. Wish I could use the RVD one.

My only criticism is the Seth Rollins.. The face just looks completely wrong in my view.. Just looks nothing like him.  Other than that everything appears to be well done.

After using rollins in the game the pants could have used some shining to give that latex look and the boots could have had more textures into it

Last raw rollins changed his pants in the middle the black part not latex anymore looks like just tights now maybe super cena got to him lmao.

After using rollins in the game the pants could have used some shining to give that latex look and the boots could have had more textures into it

Last raw rollins changed his pants in the middle the black part not latex anymore looks like just tights now maybe super cena got to him lmao.

Its a little bit different, i have found this maybe you guys make a update ?

63a458-1419591492.png

Edited by Andy

Bray Wyatt Released in first post

-Face and body reshaped to make it looks like him

-Tweaked his face texture

enjoy :)

- Smk

Edited by The AGS

@Smk: Where is the Bray attire from the pics?

Great job with the model.

it was a superstar thread i kept his original attire cuz that's what he wears most
Wait.... So the entrance attire and the hat from those previews are superstar threads?so maybe it's working for me and i just think it's not working because i am getting the default shirt and hat? Edited by waleed.619