AGS Mods - Samoa Joe Released 7/11/15

The AGS

Hey man amazing attires btw but can I ask if you could consider making a custom arena cos I want for my universe mode instead of using raw. :D

Is your ps3 jailbroken?

Nah, I guess my next question is how do I go about that excuse me but I'm a noob to this but curious to learn how to.
Just Google "Jailbreak ps3". There are whole sites dedicated to just that.

I see you're new. It clogs up the topics explaining Jailbreaking when this topic is for mods. See what I mean?

Edited by Dbo2700

Ignore. Wrong topic.

Oh, they were actually really good suggestions, I would have enjoyed making those. :(

I made the post in the previews topic instead. :p

• 2 weeks later...

That Kane is really good ! I have played some Team Cena vs The Orthority and its very awesome. I think 2k15 is the best WWE Game ever for Ps3 !

Ok the Story Showcase Mode is to short but the gameplay and new moves are awesome ! I like Zigglers 10x elbow drop as signature. Yeah by the way Dolphis new Attire is finished. ;)

• Like 2

That Kane is really good ! I have played some Team Cena vs The Orthority and its very awesome. I think 2k15 is the best WWE Game ever for Ps3 !

Ok the Story Showcase Mode is to short but the gameplay and new moves are awesome ! I like Zigglers 10x elbow drop as signature. Yeah by the way Dolphis new Attire is finished. ;)

Dolphis suck bro and stop playing with Cena's underware lol .

Nice Kane guys !!!