AGS Mods - Samoa Joe Released 7/11/15

The AGS

There are no caw mask available , from what i have seen all caw mask are textures.

Yeahh bro i saw on youtube, the matadores caws wears a bandana :(
Yeah for caws it work but there is no yobj in the folder for us to use on mods , only textures

But if you put a hogan bandana and add the paint below it might work,

THANK YOU FELLAS! I've been really anxious about this pack since you've announced it! Cannot wait to play with your reDragon! 

Thanks bro...............

I think there is a problem with the download.........

Yeah I have seen, I have notified SMK as he is in charge of the files :D

• Like 1

Just installed of few these with no trouble (Mark Briscoe, reDragon, Adam Cole & Nakamura. But Jay Briscoe keeps crashing the game.

I have tried turning entrances off, using the 02 pac in both 02 & 04 spots & using only 02 and it still crashes, any ideas?

Don't know why its happening cuz last time when i checked it was working but now when i test it its not

i've tried to make pac and pach file again but still getting error while updating arc files it says ent pach isn't found

i will try to fix the problem it once happened with my orton mod but jay's ring attire is working tho

to be smug & correct, it's not under a catagory for a console either. It's simpely under Mods & complete.

ooooh in your face red.. ga boys don't play 1161435_o.gif

to be smug & correct, it's not under a catagory for a console either. It's simpely under Mods & complete.

ooooh in your face red.. ga boys don't play 1161435_o.gif

lmao

Do you see any PC mods in this section?

• Like 1