AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

Well, the wrestlemania 31 stage looks exactly like the wrestlemania 28 stage just without the palm trees so expect a mod very soon :)

Well thats good news....

how are you going to get the up and down electronic aprons?

i can help with the announce table.

Good news indeed. Going to try for the afternoon/evening background or just the default arena look?

If its possible, I will try to make it look like day time :D

Why would I use that as a base if the stage looked like the wrestlemania 28 arena? All I need to do is edit some of the models but I need help locating them inside the pach file :D

Why would I use that as a base if the stage looked like the wrestlemania 28 arena? All I need to do is edit some of the models but I need help locating them inside the pach file :D

Sure Sure.

Here is crowe's Preview i scrapped 2nd hair due to the coloring problem anyways will be released soon

QDhQWc5.jpg

Also guys u can now download Bullet Club Pack from completed section

Or

Really awesome guyz !!!

Is it ok if people who download my WM 31 DLC ask for Seth Rollins and i tell them to download yours and use it?

Because Thanks to BraveBird 31,i am just starting to use zbrush.

Post face pics of Crowe and Sheamus and I will get my suggestions in once I am not on the mobile version. I can tell I am going to have a few. Nothing major though.

Edited by Codes.

I like Sheamus! I agree though. Just a little a more red in the hair and your in good shape.

Edited by Dbo2700

As i promised here's a preview still W.I.P. bcoz i ran into some model problem with shorts ,anyways i m trying to fix it so hopefully i could fix it

jnRBH58.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys but its not working

i used jey uso as base so the hanging piece of shorts i put it under shorts but its still showing so maybe i will re-start Raven with different base

Edited by Smk™