AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

GORE! GORE! GORE!

xGCAOU1.jpg

Still needs texture work done to it, but I am quite glad with how the model is looking :)

Any chance to use a t-shirt from caw in this model?

GORE! GORE! GORE!

xGCAOU1.jpg

Still needs texture work done to it, but I am quite glad with how the model is looking :)

Any chance to use a t-shirt from caw in this model?

Caw t-shirts don't work cuz of the arm objects attached with them

After the NXT Pack finally got released i think u guys know which will be next :)

i have my final exams to deal with till 20th march so i won't be able to do a lot of work for about 20 days

but for now here are some more in-game previews

Karl Anderson

rUCErZ5.jpg

Kenny Omega

(Glad that Pillman's hair worked out well )

sbTgxhA.jpg

I would say Omega is definitely done unless you want to add his jacket. Anderson's tattoo sorta bugs me. It looks like a blur on his arm. :/ He himself looks ace. 

Also, get Gotch back in the NXT Pack somehow guys! You can't have English without his just as talented other half! So, who all is in the DLC Pack?

Edited by Codes.

I would say Omega is definitely done unless you want to add his jacket. Anderson's tattoo sorta bugs me. It looks like a blur on his arm. :/ He himself looks ace. 

Also, get Gotch back in the NXT Pack somehow guys! You can't have English without his just as talented other half!

We will try to sort out something for Gotch, the model is screwed up and has glitches in certian area :(

i actually tried to add a jacket but it didn't worked then i added glasses instead of jacket but again game didn't load it

that's why i decided to go that way

for anderson's tattoo i didn't had any decent ref i tried to draw most of the part

Any guesses to which pack is coming after the Indie one? 

Shhhhhhhh

Edited by GameElite™

Now when i m having my exams i don't get much time but i had about an hour free today so here is another addition for bullet club

Bullet Club can't be completed without

Prince Devitt

e0ywlJq.jpg

• Like 1