AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

Looking nice, but the faces need a bit more work.

i think smoothing textures could work

Edit: its also cuz of in-game emotions

Edited by Smk™

Finally! Rollins looks great in game! Could you make him more thin? His shoulders and thighs look broad compared to real life other than that the mod is perfect

SMK For the hardy's you can speak with Brave, he made both of them with great faces , i think you could mix that , his faces and your attires, it would be so nice

• Like 1

then i would have to sculpt jeff's vest and shirt cuz there are 2 models for jeff 1 for full sleeves attires and 1 for vest

i will try to tweak the faces soon i made the faces in a single try and u can't compare 3ds max preview to in-game

Would any of you have this dean ambrose logo.I saw it somewhere but i do not remember where.

20141223_UglySweaters_LARGE_R.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

A new fix and might be released soon after i will work on face texture a bit more

2qltqhv.jpg

Edit: @Motishow i used some bits of these textures checked the fixed pics of'em i posted i still need to work on textures tho

and maybe will find a new hair to fit

Edited by Smk™