AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

i ran into an problem with seth

since i also made an entrance attire for him for some reason whenever i put him in game he is giving me fatal crash

i did click on add additional attire data and update arc still not seems to work

i ran into an problem with seth

since i also made an entrance attire for him for some reason whenever i put him in game he is giving me fatal crash

i did click on add additional attire data and update arc still not seems to work

did you eventually figure out what was wrong with it ?

The earlier seth Rollins preview looked better facial hair wise.... So if yo could keep the original facial hair that would be great....either way i can't wait to finally use him in my game!

Not just yet, I can test it in a bit, if you'd like? 

Yeah, i'm really curious to see how they will look in game. Mainly the Attitude Era Attire :D

Can you guys help me? I have finished my 4 Attire Wyatt but all the attires don't work in-game. I downloaded Andy's Wyatt and saw that he has given some 2824.pac and 2825.pac to inject into evtobj.pac . Can any of you do those files for my wyatt which has 4 attire? Please? The link,i will send it to the AGS

Ok guys just tried hardyz in game tell me what u think

from my view they look good, i think i need to fix some textures in matt like from that shoulder part or edit it's alpha to remove shine

Also need an advice hair looks good just 1 problem is they are passing from ears so shouls i try another hair(Which i think would be a problem to add multi-colored hair) anyway here are the pics

2r5qlja.jpg

2nlbyug.jpg