AGS Mods - Chris Benoit Preview/Samoa Joe Update 08/28/15

The AGS

Last Orton face was loads better.  Upper bridge of the nose is now too thin (was nearly perfect originally), eyebrow change makes them look too furled now, and the upper lip shaping was loads better beforehand.

Randy+Orton+Arrivals+WWE+Superstars+Hope

And why does the Cena face look 70 years old?  way over-done...think you are over-thinking things now bud.

Edited by WolfgangJT

And may be you change feces for Cm punk and Triple H.... please :)

i will but after some time, like i said me and GameElite are focussing on getting nxt dlc completing asap orton,cena and bo were quick ones dats why i did them

I'm no modder but that Cena looks dope. All the updates are dope Smk!

Thank u Dbo :)

Edited by Smk™

np i will work on orton more and about cena i think its because i flipped his normal this is how he looked

2n0v490.jpg

That Cena looks absolutely incredible, dude. Pretty sure I saw a Cesaro you were working on in this thread a while back that looked awesome too. Really nice work on the touch-ups that you've done for the original roster.

Zbrush(Thanks to Brave for his tutorial) & thanks  :)

yeah i don't takes me too long to make some models like this seth and owens i made these like in 1 or 1and half hour