WWE 2K15 Information thread!

Auday

Just ignore it then, you don't have to reply.

I did but he kept insulting me and he sucked dicks of admins badly that they couldn't even take an action.

Yeah that's his thing ignore list or not, me ruined or not, he always finds a way into your posts and feels the need to comment even when no one is talking to him

Guys, I'm sorry, but I agree with fozy here big time... Just read the first thing "audley" (sorry) said in the first post!

If audey doesn't have the time to do what he promised, a mod should really be picking this up, anyone game?

Guys, I'm sorry, but I agree with fozy here big time... Just read the first thing "audley" (sorry) said in the first post!

If audey doesn't have the time to do what he promised, a mod should really be picking this up, anyone game?

I would do it if I was a mod considering how much free time I have lol

I'd do it. Gladly.
  • Like 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Gold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wat happen...

All that time spent arguing could've been put to good use such as updating the thread. Shame. Such a damn shame.

Edited by Tamer™

Just Yesterday when i when to WWE 2K15 Wikipedia.I saw that the dlc was revealed but today it was taken down but here is who i remember:

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor 

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

Just Yesterday when i when to WWE 2K15 Wikipedia.I saw that the dlc was revealed but today it was taken down but here is who i remember:

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

DLC's already been revealed dude.

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

DLC's already been revealed dude.

it's look like he's not been here the last week Lol.

no retro undertaker??

2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

• Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
  • Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
  • Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
  • Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
  • Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
  • Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
  • 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

Never ever eeeevvveer trust Wikipedia

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

Really? Even when in fact every one of those people mentioned made it into the game?

DLC:

Andre the Giant

Big John Studd

Konnor

Victor

Emma

Adam Rose

Undertaker

Iron Shiek

Retro:

Randy Orton RETRO

RVD RETRO

HHH RETRO

Booker T

Managers:

Sid Justice

Zeb Colter

Lana

Paul Heyman

Paul Bearer

Really? Even when in fact every one of those people mentioned made it into the game?

It also says you can turn off the grappling mini game. I was always instructed in college that Wikipedia isn't a viable source cause anyone can edit it