WWE 2K15 Information thread!

Auday

Fozy they ain't really showing any information r they cuz if ain't in the we will have to make him I'll put a blue dot over his face lol

Edit: I just watched the Paul heyman clip on twitter does this mean that next gen will get the game wen older gen get it I'm so confused in the uk or is still being pulled back till November

I just watched the Paul heyman clip on twitter does this mean that next gen will get the game wen older gen get it I'm so confused in the uk or is still being pulled back till November

Really, you got that from watching the video? It's just a Game.co.uk promotion where you type in paulsentme and you'll get it 5 quid off.

Instead of just putting a bunch of spoiler tags, how about giving an overview of what WWE 2k15 is and what's new before just dumping information? Remove the link to the achievement page, and stick the achievements in there instead. Pretty it up and you're onto a winner.

Overview? I think all of us know what the game is about lol.

I will update it later with renders and banners.

Instead of just putting a bunch of spoiler tags, how about giving an overview of what WWE 2k15 is and what's new before just dumping information? Remove the link to the achievement page, and stick the achievements in there instead. Pretty it up and you're onto a winner.

Overview? I think all of us know what the game is about lol.

I will update it later with renders and banners.

You don't get it. Carry on being oblivious.

I still don't understand why they're showing the roster reveal from the summerslam panel after RAW. These people ever heard of YouTube?

They're just desperate for people to get the WWE Network.

Sorry Auday, I kinda agree with this :/

Invalid. It was for Mattel not wwe2k

And next time make a post instead of just posting a YouTube video. That's so annoying

And next time make a post instead of just posting a YouTube video. That's so annoying

Give the guy a break, he's just speculating.

Scott Burress @extremegamer · 4h 4 hours ago

For those asking, the NBA 2K face scanning tech is NOT in WWE 2K15. I was disappointed, but they hope it's in for the future.

I'm not usually a My Career guy, but wrestling games a different. I was hooked on WWE 2K15's take of it and can't wait to play retail.

One thing I didn't mention in the #WWE2K15 article, the soundtrack has Florida Georgia Line on it. Yes, I was moritifed.

Give the guy a break, he's just speculating.

i did..  i just don't like it when people just post a link to a video without posting anything about it. 

cody rhodes' render is turning me on

That's unnecessary information.
you are an unnecessary person you sassy hater

Daaayyyyyuuuuuummmmmm!!