Breakthrough! - Adding CAW items to ingame models

UndertakerWLF

can u give me the tutorial and it can be test in other consules tekken can u tell me and can you give me tutorial....I will be very thankfull of you guy.....

can u give me the tutorial and it can be test in other consules tekken can u tell me and can you give me tutorial....I will be very thankfull of you guy.....

cMEuJZ.gif

• Like 2

cMEuJZ.gif

It's depressing how much use you're getting out of that Gif recently...

• Like 1

Shirts also come with pieces of body like the neck and arms , i made them small and hide them under the mesh then inject with xrey but i get a error message every time even thought xrey seem to inject properly. I really want to help with this discovery but i am really stuck here.

I dont think the caws head objects work the same as the others. I would love to see if you guys can inject some other body parts like pants , shirts and jackets.

I have the mod with the normal and uwv already done if you guys could take a look and at least see if its possible to inject the shirt .

I tried a few shirt objects today and it seems like every object which contains body parts cause the game to freeze. Jacket objects work fine, so your best bet is to use one of these and hide the parts you don't need.

Also tried some pants objects but they don' move correctly with the skeleton, could be because I have injected both a jacket and pants in the same pac. Will need to experiment more to see.

I knew something was wrong.

I really hope you guys find the reason why its crashing because i really tried everything i could thinks of. The shirts are the most important items in the caw objects.

Do you think that we could have more luck if the shirt was extracted from an actual caw instead of ed folder ?

No the caw parts are combined with the body which makes it even worse. Did you try the objects in the ed49 pac file? Most of those are working for me and it has hoodies, jackets, etc. The arms on the jackets can be easily hidden as most are separate objects as well.

I tried to figure out what is causing the issue with the shirts but couldn't fix it. It could be a problem with the bones or naming of the objects.

Would we be able to give Cactus Jack his flannel or maybe give bugysboy's WM 15 Shawn Michaels' earrings & the necklace w/ a ring?  I wouldn't have ever imagined using Create a Wrestler parts on in-game models.

You talked about importing a wwe 13 caw into a wwe 2k14 wrestler pac. Do you think that would be possible to import modded arena into the created arenas slots?

Most of the facial hair work great .

I could provide a list of whats in Ed14 and Ed22 if you guys need

That would be really handy to have.

Edited by tekken57

Actually i have a couple more.

I will continue to look in the files this week and will give you a list of what is in most of the folders we can use at the moment

• 1 month later...

So far i've tried inject jackets and everything worked fine after a lot of help from many people of the forum.

I'm taking a look at the superstar heads but they all look the same. How did you find out for example goldberg's head? I'm trying to find out Kane bald head.

Edited by IamCrazyPT

I have a peoblem with an hair yobj as it has no movement in it.

I tried injecting other hair skeleton but then the hair was moving with the body.

I also inject the bone parts individualy but its not working either.

Anybody has a fix ? Tekken ?

Which slot are you injecting into? (2710?)

What object are your trying to inject? (hair, caw part, etc?)

Edited by tekken57

Yes i inject a caw hair in 2700.

I see in 3dmax that the caws hair obj bones has arms and legs unlike a regular ingame model's hair.

I try injecting a full body skeleton and i also tried to inject a ingame model's hair skeleton.

The 1rst i got a freeze in game and the 2nd the hair was moving around his head.

If i dont inject new bones to the hair i have no movement in it , its like he has a box or a hat on his head. Its not moving like real hair

Edited by bugsyboy

In the caw folders there are usually two yobj of the same models. The difference is in the bones. Check both the hair objects in 3dsmax, you will want to use the hair object which has more bones.

If you are injecting an entire skeleton make sure that the bone id's correspond to the skeleton you are injecting. i.e if the hair yobj needs face, neck bones, etc check that the skeleton to be injected also has the same bones. If it doesn't the game will freeze. You should be injecting your wrestlers skeleton into the hair object to ensure it moves the same.

Unfortunately, injecting caw parts is trial and error, you need to experiment with it to see what works.