All Community Downloads

bugsyboy

All 2k14 Community downloads and future community downloads are going to be link here.

Please pin this !!!

CDLC1  (Tekken)

CDLC2  (Red Rooster)

CDLC3  (Mathayus)

CDLC4  (Tekken)

CDLC5 - WWF LEGENDS 1 (BugsyBoy)

CDLC6 - WWF LEGENDS 2 (BugsyBoy & RedRooster )

Edited by bugsyboy

Nice job Bugsy!!!!!!! thanks a lot.

@DBO2700 , the link of community DLC4 is still for xpacker users, Bugsy have published the links of the threads , not the download links ;)

Oh OK. Sorry.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Is there anyway to reopen community creations for JTAG/RGH consoles? maybe by bypassing the server error “The Server Cannot Be Found At This Time” for example. a custom made patch by modders to put the patch on your game. the reason I really want all of the community creations back, is because, I didn’t know much about the creations when I was younger, however. WWE2K14 was a big part of my childhood. Please let me know about making this possibly happen.

Thanks,

Seth

Edited by setho123113

• 9 months later...

@MKKHAN if I'm not mistaken the Link for CDLC2 no longer exist Bro I don't have all CDLC,s  but I would probably need permission to share the one's with you  that I do  have if that is the case I can not share them if I could I would Bro.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hay red do you still have the CDLC2 because I remember once I ask you that if I installed the CDLC1 can I go to CDLC3 without 2 so you told me that without installing CDLC2 the CDLC3 will not work 

4 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

Thank you @tekken57  the CDLC 4 ask for password 

the password is tekken57

11 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

Hay red do you still have the CDLC2 because I remember once I ask you that if I installed the CDLC1 can I go to CDLC3 without 2 so you told me that without installing CDLC2 the CDLC3 will not work 

Yeah I managed to find it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oqx7yac2qve7h0p/community_dlc2.rar/file

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 6:28 PM, Red Rooster said:

the password is tekken57

Yeah I managed to find it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oqx7yac2qve7h0p/community_dlc2.rar/file

i did every thing as you write in install CDLC 2 the save and the DLC going good also the render pac but when in copy your arc in my arc the game freeze every time so what i did i add new data to my arc in xpacker by selecting characters from your dlc but stiil the game freeze i remember i removed the CAB create a belt and CAA create a arena is that the prob what you say @Red Rooster 

Edited by MKKHAN

On 6/29/2021 at 9:30 AM, MKKHAN said:

i did every thing as you write in install CDLC 2 the save and the DLC going good also the render pac but when in copy your arc in my arc the game freeze every time so what i did i add new data to my arc in xpacker by selecting characters from your dlc but stiil the game freeze i remember i removed the CAB create a belt and CAA create a arena is that the prob what you say @Red Rooster 

I have no idea man, all I did was re-upload the DLC, what you have done with your arc is unique to you so you will have to figure it out yourself

• Like 1

• 1 month later...